Which of these names do you like? I need Opinions! :D

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
UPDATE on Page 2 Post #18!!!!! We found our name!

Hello ladies, DH and i are dreaming about our second baby :cloud9: so we came up with some names we liked and i wanted to see what you all thought. Which do you like best? second? least? opinions are welcome. Just for a little back history, our first son's name is Isaiah. :thumbup:

For Boys

Felix
Shiloh
Elliot

For Girls

Autumn
Lena
Zurie
Ariella
Ezra

Elliot/Lena

Although I have met a gorgeous little girl named Ezra, so that is making me like the name more, and it goes with your boy's name. Although then you might feel you had to go biblical for all of them...

Based on what I feel suits Isaiah:

For Boys:

Fave: Elliot
2nd fave: Felix
Least fave: Shiloh

For Girls:

Fave: Ariella
2nd fave: Zurie
Least fave: Ezra

x

We really do love all of them, but i *think* (for today :blush:) we are leaning towards Elliot and Lena. I think if we do Lena, we would spell it L-e-n-a-h (just to keep the last letters going that we have with my son). What do you think of Lenah Faith? (last name is Kirsch). We do love Ezra though (it was my paps middle name). My sons middle name is Joseph-which is after DHs pap). Im not sure about middle names for Elliot though. ...Does Elliot Ezra sound weird? I sorta feel like yes, but we really dont have middle name ideas for Elliot :dohh:

For Boys

Felix
Shiloh
Elliot

For Girls

Autumn
Lena
Zurie
Ariella
Ezra

I love Elliot and Ariella.

Dont care much for Shiloh (angelina jolie's?) or Zuri (Katie Holmes's?) For me celebreaties comes and goes, and definatly their childrens names :)

For Boys

Felix
Shiloh
Elliot

For Girls

Autumn
Lena
Zurie
Ariella
Ezra

I love Elliot and Ariella.

Dont care much for Shiloh (angelina jolie's?) or Zuri (Katie Holmes's?) For me celebreaties comes and goes, and definatly their childrens names :)

oh...:dohh: i never even realized those were celebrity names! ...we are shelterd lol...no TV! ...okay, now i see that point fer sure....although, i thought katie holmes baby was suri? it doesnt reaaly matter though bc i agree w u about the celeb names :thumbup:

My favourite on your boys list is Elliot.
My favourites on your girls list are Ariella + Autumn.

Really not a fan of Felix, sorry. And I watch Pretty Little Liars, and one of the male characters on that is called Ezra, and before that i'd never heard of the name before, so i thought it was a boys name. Sorry.

Good luck! :flower:

My favourite on your boys list is Elliot.
My favourites on your girls list are Ariella + Autumn.

Really not a fan of Felix, sorry. And I watch Pretty Little Liars, and one of the male characters on that is called Ezra, and before that i'd never heard of the name before, so i thought it was a boys name. Sorry.

Good luck! :flower:

crap! There i go again :dohh: there are just too many celebs and TV shows these days!
I didn't even think of that either :dohh: Ezra was my grandfathers middle name, but i have heard it used as a girls name more often x

...We had actually hoped to incorporate Ezra because that (my grandfather), somehow, but i dont know if we can or not...

okay, i think we have our boy named picked out!!!

First and middle :D

Thoughts on Elliot Giovanni (joh-VAHN-ee) :dance:

Now im not too sure about the Girl name. If we do Lenah, her middle name will be Faith...but now we are toying with the idea of Shiloh for a girls name....

opinions on everything? I love baby naming!!!

For Boys

Elliot

For Girls

Ariella
Ezra

I like Elliot .. Not sure about the others :flower:

Thanks everyone!
Got my :bfp: yesterday, so it seems i have less time than i thought to pick a name :haha:

My first pick for a boy is Elliot,
My first pick for a girl is Ariella

Congrats!!

I should probably update this thread! lol

We are having a boy...but please not chit chat about gender outside of BNB! :shhh:
We are keeping it secrete from everyone else :winkwink:
The name we chose:

Elliot Nehemiah
(Nehemiah is pronounced nee-uh-MY-uh)

Congratulations! Beautiful choice .. I absolutely love Elliot! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members