Which one do you like best???

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Le'Lani Adderia Larkins (my moms middle name is adderia)

Hazel Marie Larkins (my middle name is Marie)

Le'Lani Nicole Larkins (nicole is the female version of my husbands name)

Nalana Marie Larkins pronounced (NahLanna) My husband picked this one out..........I think Its ok, what do you think

my vote for the first name is Hazel. Although the other ones are very unique, I think there are alot of "L"'s in there that could cause some tongue twisting with your last name.

Where does Le'Lani come from? I haven't seen alot of punctuation and capitalization in the middle of first names that I have seen so I am curious.

As for the middle names, I think they are all very pretty. I love Adderia.

I like it so much I was wondering if you have thought of Adderia as a first name?

Adderia Larkins sounds lovely to me too.

Le'Lani Adderia Larkins

I like Le'Lani. It has a nice sound to it. I think Adderia sounds a bit much, BUT you rarely use a middle name, and it has sentimental meaning, so I would pick that one.

:rofl: oh poor Tigger Momma. I guess we are giving you conflicting advice. Sorry doll! Hopefully more ladies weigh in on this for you!

I love Le'Lani Nicole Larkins.

Lelani is my aunts name and I think it is soooooo beautiful. :)

I didn't think I liked the name Hazel that much but together as a full name, it is quite nice. Also like Le'Lani

my vote for the first name is Hazel. Although the other ones are very unique, I think there are alot of "L"'s in there that could cause some tongue twisting with your last name.

Where does Le'Lani come from? I haven't seen alot of punctuation and capitalization in the middle of first names that I have seen so I am curious.

As for the middle names, I think they are all very pretty. I love Adderia.

I like it so much I was wondering if you have thought of Adderia as a first name?

Adderia Larkins sounds lovely to me too.

He snuggles, The lot of L's makes sense and I thought the same thing too, I just loved the name............HUbby thinks that Adderia is HOT too for a first name............maybe that name lost its spark with me cause its my mom's middle name I'm used to hearing it or knowing about it rather...........Adderia may very well be the first name though, cause hubby loves it and I kinda like it too

Le'Lani Adderia Larkins

I like Le'Lani. It has a nice sound to it. I think Adderia sounds a bit much, BUT you rarely use a middle name, and it has sentimental meaning, so I would pick that one.

I totally understand where your coming from.............Thanks...........I like em both AND there are reasons why I wouldnt pick them first...............hmmm choices choices

Thanks sooo much everyone..............I've come to the conclusion that they are all very beautiful names AND I guess at that point its all personal choice...........Hubby says he likes Adderia Nicole Larkins...................BUT I LOVE LE'LANI...................................aww this sucks, it'll be even worse when we do have kids..............too many choices

think that both options are beautiful and unique names!

x

Le'Lani Adderia Larkins

Agree with Wendino. xx Le'Lani is lovely. xx

Ahhhhhhhhhh.............I wish I didn't have to consider DH Opinion................:rofl:

Do you have to have the name picked this instance? Why not go into the birthing room with both so you don't committ either way until you see the baby.

When you see her beautiful face you will both know which names suits her best.

That's a great idea. and you are soooo right..................I sooo wish that was a choice I get to make now................we are STILL TTC so this name will be on the back burner for a min but I def wont forget............Thanks girls

Good luck darling on the TTC! :dust: hope you get your bfp and beautiful little girl soon :)

I think Hazel Marie

But also think Hazel Adderia Marie Larkins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back