• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

which one do you prefer???

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Ok everyone, we thought we had our names, but my husband told MIL them yesterday and she turned her nose up, so now hes started to question them!! We agreed that I'd name a girl and he'd name a boy (as has been the way with our last three), although we both have to give it our 'seal of approval'. So anyway im throwing a couple of other names into the ring, opinions would greatly be appreciated.

Madeleine May
Phoebe may
Ella May
Connie May

(May is after my dear nan who passed away 2 years ago, so will be the middle name no matter what).xx

Pheobe May
Madeleine May

like the first best, than the second

but they are all lovely names

Just curious, what name did MIL "turn her nose up" too?

I have always loved the name Madeleine!

i like the sound of Madeleine May
but with the nickname Maddy
It might be a bit much like, Maddy May
for that reason alone i like Ella May best
:)

+ my friends mum's LO is called Ellie May
& she's gorgeousss

Just curious, what name did MIL "turn her nose up" too?

I have always loved the name Madeleine!

It was Madeleine that she turned her nose up to. The thing is, its my other nans name, and being that she was such a big part of my life growing up I thought it would be a really nice for her to have a great grandchild named after her. Her excuse was that we already have a Maddy in the family, but as I said her name is Maddison and shes my husbands cousins daughter, hardly immediate family!!!

i like the sound of Madeleine May
but with the nickname Maddy
It might be a bit much like, Maddy May
for that reason alone i like Ella May best
:)

+ my friends mum's LO is called Ellie May
& she's gorgeousss

LOL I know Maddie May is a bit of a mouthful (and we would shorten it to Maddie), but we wouldnt call her by her middle name aswell, it really is in remembrance of my nan who's middle name was May.

I like Ella May, my cousin is Ellie May.. I have always loved it. It is just so pretty and girly! Good luck with your choice, I am sure if it is a girl she will love it no matter what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"