which ovulation tests do you use?

nic18

Reaction score
just wondering which tests you use :)? I have been looking about but can't seem to decide on one's I want to start using so thought I would get you ladies advice

thank you :flow:

i buy mine in bulk for around £2 on ebay for 18. exluding delivery. the brand is 'planning famiy' and sold by a seller with that same name :) they've worked great for me for 3 months now!

I use wondfo's for testing whenever I want b/c they are super cheap on ebay or amazon.

I also recently bought the CLEARBLUE ADVANCED DIGITAL OVULATION TESTS to use this round b/c I like the idea of testing with FMU whereas all the other tests say not to test that early.

I drink a lot of iced coffee, water, juice etc. during the day so I worry that by the time I test, I'll have diluted my urine too much...

So I'm using both this time. I'm also doing so b/c I didn't O until like cd 21 last month - I checked it at 11 a.m. and by 4 p.m. it was gone so I'm excited to be able to test from fmu until 8 p.m. to really catch the surge...

the first one I used was First Response Early Result and that gave me a lovely positive, then for the next month, I had bought a big bundle of internet cheapies. They give me a nice big positive too :D

I've been using clear blue but only started using it this month. Last month I had a 6 week cycle so thought I might need some help! It did give me a lovely smiley face last week so fingers crossed!

the first one I used was First Response Early Result and that gave me a lovely positive, then for the next month, I had bought a big bundle of internet cheapies. They give me a nice big positive too :D

Wild - I thought that FRER is for pregnancy not ovulation? Do they make both? Always willing to try new poas! lol.

I haven't used them yet but just ordered the clear blue digital ones as well as some internet cheapies, which I think are called 'sme fertility' ovulation tests - they were about ££8 for 50 :)

I use Internet cheapies because my Dr has me test twice daily. Although when my line starts to get darker I start using clearblue ones to back up my positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->