Which present are you looking forward to giving the most?

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by Lilicat, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilicat

Lilicat Mother of two boys

As the title says what present at you looking forward to giving the most?

William tends to be slow to warm up to toys so it is often the case that I set things up and he ignores them for a few days and then suddenly starts playing with it all the time. I think his main present which is a toy kitchen will be like this.

I think this:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thomas-Fri...f=sr_1_4?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1321278693&sr=1-4
    Will be a hit immediately it is all noises and button pressing which he loves. It also has a little slot to put the coal bricks so they drop down in to the trucks which I think he will really like.

For that reason it is the one I am most looking forward to giving it to him, I am sure he is going to love it :happydance:

Aside from William, I have got my mum a "sound asleep" pillow which is a pillow you can plug your iPod in to and it plays it quietly to listen to while you fall asleep. She asked for it but has forgotten so it will be a complete surprise. Most of her other presents are from her wishlist so it is nice to get her a surprise.

2. Nats21

Nats21 Well-Known Member

I'm most looking forward to giving callum his kitchen this year, think he'll love it. For my mom and dad i've done them a picture calendar of all the family, they always do one for us every year as well as my brothers so i can't wait to see their faces when they see that we've done them one for once xx

3. Broody85

Broody85 Well-Known Member

I'm really looking forward to giving my brother his Panto tickets as part of his Christmas present. He has special needs and is so, so hard to buy for. Apart for listening to music he doesn't do anything whilst at home. It's all about going out and doing activities with him. He absolutely LOVES the Panto and the main guys who are in it. He talks about it all year! :haha: As he can't read I have got one of the flyers from the theatre and I'm going to make some sort if card using the pictures to put the tickets in so he knows what they are.

I'm also looking forward to giving my sister the scrapbook I'm making her. She gave my mam a book earlier in the year for her to fill in all about herself which my mam then gives back to my sister. I'm sort of doing this in a scrapbook but incorporating more stories and memories to do with her. I hope she likes it!

4. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

her 3.99 doctors kit! Shes really into pretending to be a doctor or nurse lately. Also her fairy dressup chest :)!

5. Pingu

Pingu Mummy to 2 xx

Her doll, pram set and accessories. She is very much into her dolls at the moment, feeding them etc so I know she will love what we have got her :)

6. sabby52

sabby52 Mother, Nanny

I am really looking forward to giving Dan his Limited Edition COD xbox, I know he is going to love it and he doesnt have a clue he is getting it, he knows I hate everything about COD, but as he will be 14 in 2 months time, I dont see the harm anymore :)

Also Cant wait to see Dec's face when he sees his lego Fire station, he is really into lego at the moment and I know he is going to love this :)

7. country_girl8

country_girl8 Well-Known Member

kaitlin her leap pad
    isabelle her dolls pram
    evie her scramblebug

8. Kiddo

Kiddo Well-Known Member

It's not his main present but I know Harvey will love his greendale rocket train from postman pat

9. xprincessx

xprincessx Mum to 5 beauties <3

My mum a digital photoframe keyring
    My dad his old spice
    My brother only has 1 pressie so his Homme set :rofl:
    ^ same with future SIL but not Homme obv :rofl:
    My aunt her DVD's
    My niece her personalised bracelet (more for her parents as she will only be 17.5 months)
    My OH his books
    My son his cars

10. Barbles

Barbles Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more

Its not her main present (hoping to get a leappad) but Ive bought Phoebe a Hello Kitty camera. Shes really into taking pictures & then looking at them & shes really good at it so I know she will love it.
    And Jacob is getting a Jumperoo, cant wait for that one x

11. Baby France

Baby France Me and my amazing babies!

I can't wait to see the kids faces when they see the kitchen we've got them.

I do enjoy seeing peoples faces though.

12. DanielleM

DanielleM Well-Known Member

I absolutley can't wait to give Evan his laptop, my mum is buying him a printer to go with it and he is just going to be absolutley wetting himself!!!

13. Torz

Torz Mummy to 2 DS & pregnant

I'm most looking forward to giving Alfie his cleaning set & digger, he is obsessed with diggers :)

14. NuKe

NuKe mummy to 2 gorgeous girls

probably her wee cleaning trolley! not her biggest pressie but shes obsessed with cleaning, shes gonna love it!

15. mandy81

mandy81 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see sophie-lou's face when she see her laptop :)
    everyone in the family has been saying she is too young and santa's not gonna leave it for her so she's gonna be so shocked on christmas morning x

For Dylan it's between his 3DS and his very big remote control car, he's gonna be so happy when he see's them x

16. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

I cant wait to give Kian his trampoline, i think he will LOVE it, he has been boucing on the sofa all evening today haha x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.