Which rear facing car seat to buy??

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I have had the maxi cosi cabriofix car seat with isofix base for lo since she was born.

I now need to buy a rear facing one but am very confused.
Went to mothercare on weekend & the guy there was very helpful but still dont know which to get.

Th maxi cosi priorifix is my first choice as its very similar to the maxi cosi, looks nice & has good reviews. This also comes with an isofix base which Im very keen on BUT only disadvantage is the seat doesnt have a head support cushion so her head looks quite flimsy in there....

Then theres the maxi cosi tobi- which again looks nice & has good reviews, had a head support cushion BUT has to be belted in- doesnt come with an isofix base.

Then theres the brittax one- which ticks all the boxes BUT doesnt look nice & is a bit tricky to fit the isofix base in....

I am going to research & find out from maxi cosi if a seperate head support cushion can be purchased for the maxi cosi priorifix seat...
But in the meantime please can I have some feedback from mummy's who have any of the above seats & would u recommend any of them..

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->