which teeth first

loulou10

Reaction score
Hi ya ladies just a quick question which teeth did ur Lo get 1st my poor baby has been teething 4 ages nothing @ the bottom then yesterday spotted that her top ones had popped through slightly i always thought it was bottom ones that came 1st thanks in advance

I think they normally say the bottom ones come through first, but every baby's different. My LO got her first last weekend and the next one is pushing through now, both the bottom front though :hugs:

I think its supposed to be the bottom 2 teeth first but we have NO teeth yet! lol. But some babies get them in different orders! :) x

Daisy got her bottom 2 in the same day, all babies are different though :)

Kiliana cut her bottom right tooth 10 days ago and the bottom left came in the next day.

Yes, usually the bottom front are the first two teeth, however every baby is different and there's no need to be concerned if your lo's teeth come in a different order.

I can only speak for Ihsan as i'm sure all different- 2 bottom 1st at 9.5months and top 2 a few weeks later at 10 months. was teething for a good 3weeks before, as in more than usual! x

Harrison's bottom 2 came through on the same day, then his top 2 came through a couple of days apart. Now his left cheek is pink, so it'll be those ones next! x

LO's bottom 2 came in 2 months ago, now her "vampire teeth" came in a few days ago, and now her two front teeth are pushing through the gums ATM :)

My son's bottom front two teeth came in first xx

front bottom 2 came in together first.then front top ones came in within a couple days of each other

Callums got two teeth at the bottom, think a top one might be coming now though xx

Elsie's first tooth came through on Monday, It's her bottom left one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->