which tests for long term/frequent testing?

podders91

Reaction score
Hi all. Not ttc at the moment. Back in wtt right now, but we're ttc in july/August. But i thought my question would be better suited to this group.

For long term ttc, what kind/brand of tests do you use?
For my last round of ttc I used frer only after the tww and only used 2 a month. This time round im using opk's daily (messed up cycle!) and want to test more often after bd so will be using very frequently.

Which ones work out more cost effective/come in bulk (lol!) and aren't so cheap that they're useless?

I brought a load of cheapies of amazon I brough 30opks and 25 pregnancy tests all for under £10

I brought a load of cheapies of amazon I brough 30opks and 25 pregnancy tests all for under £10

oooh. do you remember the seller by any chance?
are they the paper stick kind of the plastic cased ones?
(sorry, questions, questions!!)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001G7P62S/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

that's the link straight to it.
there are the dip stick ones, no plastic casing

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001G7P62S/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

that's the link straight to it.
there are the dip stick ones, no plastic casing

They are the same ones I use, and the blue ones for Pregnancy.
I find these quite reliable.

I was starting to this the opk ones were rubbish just turned out I ovulated 4 days later then usally, now since about 7dpo I've been get mean evaps on the pregnancy tests not had them before then been using the since 3dpo just to check what they are like as I knew it should come out negative.

Well... I suppose to be fair I use them and haven't fallen pregnant as yet. I do get ovulation and ovary pains though so I pretty much only test when I can feel it happening.
That being said; I am using a CBFM this month...
Hope you get ones you can work with :)

thank you, if i'm not pregnant with month i'm using the cbfm next month and then if that doesn't help hubby has said we can use conceive plus again

Thanks for the link :) will get them ordered on payday! Good luck to all. Might try the clearblue if I dont get along with the opks. Lines are not my forte!

clearblue are easier shame about the price other wise i'd use them again. I loved seening the smiley face come up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->