• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Which to believe????

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
So I quit using FF(long story) and decided to try it on my laptop one more time and it shows I O on 8/1 and I'm 6dpo.....,my other app, Kindara, i had to manually add O based on the opinions of mine and my friends here on BnB I O on 7/25 and I'm 13 DPO..... I'll attach both charts in comparison.... Now I'm so very confused.... When the heck did I O?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 11
Here's my Kindara chart....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
Cm doesn't lie I'd say kindara, though can't understand how they look so different . That kindara looks so different I'm so used to f2f lol. If you are 13dpo does that fit into how long your cycle normally is?

Have you charted before? Are your temps always so sporadic? Truthfully, looking just at temp I don't see a clear O date. You can get the cm and cp in prep then not O, so it is possible you haven't. But I am not sure.

Angel are you temping at the same time?

by these charts I would say Day 15. I didn't show a temp shift either but my Day 21 progesterone test said I did ovulate last cycle. Sometimes I think temping isn't as reliable as it's made out to be. too many variables.

I'm with dobby I don't really see a clear O. Temps seem too sporadic to pinpoint anything

Cm doesn't lie I'd say kindara, though can't understand how they look so different . That kindara looks so different I'm so used to f2f lol. If you are 13dpo does that fit into how long your cycle normally is?

yes 13DPO does fit into my cycle normally

Have you charted before? Are your temps always so sporadic? Truthfully, looking just at temp I don't see a clear O date. You can get the cm and cp in prep then not O, so it is possible you haven't. But I am not sure.

ya I have temped before and have used FF for a long while but stopped due to technical error on app and just now tried it again using my laptop...the last 2 cycles have been "sawtooth" post O

It's too hard for me to pinpoint sorry
I only asked about the time bcuz I have jagged temps due to insomnia, but can usuall see a diff after O. Just wondered.
I hope you get some answers soon

****UPDATE****
When I added my temp today my cross hairs disappeared... AF got me :/

When it comes to temps I find FF to be so unreliable. For last cycle it had my cross hairs at day 8. As I continued it took them away. I didn't receive cross hairs again until day 22 (on day 21 I did a progesterone test and it says I ovulated) but as I continued to temp it took the cross hairs away again. At the end it said it didn't detect O based on the temps alone (I didn't track anything else). I put the same info into a different website and it says I O'd on day 17. We'll see what happens with this cycle. If FF still doesn't detect anything (I am tracking opk's and cm this cycle) I think I am just going to stop using it.
Sorry about AF. FX for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"