Which tog sleeping bag are you using

Dani_Ldn

Reaction score
I am still using a 1.5 tog on lo at night as our room temp is still showing between 20-22 degrees. He is in a full body sleep suit with a singlet underneath & doesn't seem to be cold during the night or in the morning. Just wondering when I should change to a 2.5?

Also for the Aussie Mummies here, we are coming out for a visit in 9 days, would a 1.5 tog be ok or should I bring my 0.5 tog too? We will be there from the 17th Oct - 21st Nov.

I think the tog your using should be fine. I'm often guilty of thinking Darragh will be cold and upping his warmth when i really don't need to.
You could always put another thin layer of clothes on him ig you're worried he's cold, a vest or something?

Long sleeve vest & 2.5tog.

Room is anywhere from 19-21 currently

I've just started using 2.5 tog the room is about 18 - 22 at the moment

Mine is using a long sleeve vest and a 2.5 tog. The room is usually around 19 degrees.

LO room is between 22-24 I always wonder on would he should have to keep warm but at moment he is in all in one sleep suit and his blanket on him he was too hot in his sleeping bag. We never let the house go much colder than this I could not cope I hate being cold.

Room is 21 so he has sleep suit arms and legs one and one tog,

2.5 with a vest and pjs. But our house is open planned and he was waking up cold even in that at 5am so I've got the heater on a low setting and timer for the middle of the night.

I believe ours is 1.0 and his room is generally around 21-22 degrees celcius, wears long sleeve pyjamas underneath. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->