which week starts the 7th month

Jade_Kitten

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
is it the 28th week? i always thought so but i always see different things now. i prefer to go by weeks anyway cause its easier but just curious to see if i will be 7 months on thursday :)

months makes things confusing, thats why everyone goes by weeks in the medical world lol.

to me a month is a calendar month rather than 4 weeks. so because my LMP was 2nd May, EDD 2nd Feb (9 months) i see it that i'll be 7 months on 2nd december when i'll be 31 weeks. if you are 7 months at 28 weeks, you'll end up being 10 months at 40 weeks. thats just my view! x

As 26 weeks is half a year i see that as being 6 months so id say it would be 30 n bit weeks to be 7 months. I also go by EDD when asked about months so as im due 10th Jan i was 7 months on the 10th November when i was 31 + 2 weeks. Though my 40 weeks started on the 5th April so i spose you could go by that date in the month instead!!...There are prob a few ways of looking at it but as there are more days than 4 weeks in a month i go by dates instead, i was 30 + 4 on the 5th...id say its nearer to 30 than 28 ;) xx

The way i see it is....there aren't only 4 weeks in a month sometimes there's more, so if u were 7 months at 28 weeks u'd be going up to 10 months or so by ur due date.
I go by weeks but then ppl ask how many months is that? Lol
When I got my EDD (coz baby was unplanned and I was intersted when I conceived) I worked out 40 weeks back from my due date, which is 26th December...and 40 weeks earlier is 21st of march...so on the 21st on the month I will add another month on lol!
So on the 21st of november when I'm 35 weeks I will be 8 months pregnant

Ahhh is that even right? Haha why are months confusing!

Let's say LMP was May 1st:

1st Month: May
2nd Month: June
3rd Month: July
4th Month: August
5th Month: September
6th Month: October
7th Month: November
8th Month: December
9th Month: January

That's how I've been doing it, but maybe I'm wrong, lol. It's SO much easier to go by weeks, especially since a lot of babies come before 40 weeks:) :hugs:

is it the 28th week? i always thought so but i always see different things now. i prefer to go by weeks anyway cause its easier but just curious to see if i will be 7 months on thursday :)

I've used the method I've been using since 5months ish as that's when people start to ask how many months instead.

10th Feb is your DD so you'll be 9months then.......
10th Jan - 8months
10th Dec - 7months
10th Nov - 6months.

You've got just under 3 months left if you're due 10th Feb so that makes you 6months, not 7.

The way i see it is....there aren't only 4 weeks in a month sometimes there's more, so if u were 7 months at 28 weeks u'd be going up to 10 months or so by ur due date.
I go by weeks but then ppl ask how many months is that? Lol
When I got my EDD (coz baby was unplanned and I was intersted when I conceived) I worked out 40 weeks back from my due date, which is 26th December...and 40 weeks earlier is 21st of march...so on the 21st on the month I will add another month on lol!
So on the 21st of november when I'm 35 weeks I will be 8 months pregnant

Ahhh is that even right? Haha why are months confusing!

Yes, that's right :) You're almost exactly one month ahead of me :) 26th Dec would have been my EDD if I'd fallen pregnant the cycle before (we abstained that month as I didn't want an Xmas baby LOL)!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->