• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

While stretching in bed whilst asleep pain in lower belly

salander

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if anyone has had this. I was on my back and must have stretched and my lower belly had like a sharp stitch pain and same happened when i tried to turn to my left side, almost as if i'd stretched myself. Havent ahd same feeling since but it only happened when i stretched or moved to side.Is it Normal? You know what its like we worry about everything!

Hey! I'm 14 weeks preg with our 1st child so am new to this but
my husband is an obsessive googler / paranoid father to be! I get this 'ripping' 'pulled' sensation regularly and it happens when I move suddenly in bed or get up from the sofa too quickly. I believe it's just the ligaments adjusting to pregnancy - I certainly know it's caused no harm as I was scanned yesterday :)

Hubby is assuring me it's called 'round ligament pain' :)

Yes, completely normal. I get it all the time and did with my ds. It can be agony!

ouch yes ive dont it to myself a few times nothing to worry about im told but its horrible! x

Yep, i had this too! I normally get it when i stand up off the loo & bend around (ouch it hurts!) - i get it when rolling over in bed too - always such a shock! :) xx

Thanks all! Feel a lot better knowing its not out of the ordinary. You've all put my mind at ease thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"