Whilst we've got time to plan, how are you gona break the news to the Daddy?

I JUST got my bfp and OH isn't home yet. He knows I have a huge exciting secret, but I created a card that says "(OH name), my love, something special is about to happen for us - something we've been trying very hard for..." open it up and it says "something so small is about to change us forever" then I taped a sesame seed down and wrote "4 weeks - size of a poppy seed" then the test taped down stating the time I got bfp and then a "you're gonna be a DADDY!!!!"

Ahhh that's awesome!!
I will tell the "father" with a very thankful email lol.
I am using a donor, so I don't get the daddy reveal this time around.
With DS I did a digi right before he got home, and we had separate closets, so I had his set up with Blue and pink balloons, a onesie that said #1Dad, and bib and little blue and white shoes. I gender swayed Boy hard, and in the end it def worked!
The donor and I had a discussion this last time, and he would like to know if BFP, but doesn't expect any contact after.
I was a surro tho, and love knowing how the girls are doing, so I will likely send updates pics at least each Bday, as I am really thankful.

I made a card that says "s#it just got real" and taped a weeks estimator to it and had our son bring it to him while I recorded his reaction lol

Wannabemomy37, YAY! Congrats! Hope the reveal went well!

I have several ideas but I am the WORST secret keeper... DH always knows when I'm hiding something or waiting to surprise him. I want to incorporate our pups in the reveal because our lives currently revolve around them lol any thoughts???

I don't think I could wait all day so whenever I do test and get my BFP I am going to "encourage" him to come home for lunch ��

My husband and I love wine so I made this wine bottle label and have had it hidden in the closet for 9 months so far! Can't wait to give the bottle to him! Hopefully soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-23-14-14-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-23-14-14-38.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 11
PowellLOL just your style too funny!

Boston Assuming you have Bostons lol:dog:
I would find some Baby Onesies ( can obvi get the right side to fit your pups) or any cute baby outfit with a saying on it. Not sure if you ever dress your pups, but I would totally have them meet him at the door wearing something that reads "#1 Dad" or ANY saying that makes it click! And you can't beat a digi saying Pregnant...maybe tied on the collar since they are small and lightwt.

JLM73, what a good idea! Yes, i have two bostons and I dress them up all the time hahah. Thanks :thumbup:

JLM you know it!!

I've seen a ton of ideas including dogs on Pinterest. But totally love dressing the dog lol I do that to ours randomly

Lol I have a bullmastiff...not dressing 145 lbs of stubborn easily lol
With my luck he would just stand there and refuse to move-:dog:
He does that anytime something is on him:roll:

Aaah love the ideas! Last time I hung a "big sister" sign around our Labradors neck. This time I think I'm going to make a card that says "oh sh!+ mom's prefnsnt!" And put it in the diaper I lay out every morning for him to change our son.

Souther I LOVE that lol hilarious
I can just imagine his face!:shock:

Mine is too old fashioned and wants to be there when I test and we look together. When I got pregnant in July, I tested without him and he got upset. I always just wanted to set a bun in the oven and then tell him to check on dinner... But I ended up calling him right away and freaking out instead. I'll just live vicariously though your ideas. I'm surprised more men don't want to be involved in the testing phase.

So I haven't read everyone's post but I'll throw mine in there anyway and hope no one has said it yet. Lol this will be our first and my hubby is a heavy equitment mechanic so I'm going to buy a plastic tool box fill it with baby stuff and my test and use paint to write on the top "daddy's toolbox"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->