Whipping out the big guns!! Anyone with me?

x-ginge-x

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Right :haha: I have zero patience and feel like kicking ass, I have dug out my ovulation microscope and I am going to continue to temp, awaiting :witch: arrival as had :bfn: up to now and period was due today, if she does arrive im going to order me some ovulation strips too and give them another go as i think i used them totally wrong last time :dohh: will be checking cm more closely too, and having a dabble with apps to see which i like most, downloaded one on my phone ovuview, i have fertility friend and ovufriend too hehe working on which i like most, going to use them all, FF hasn't given me a sniff of crosshairs this month ovufriend gave me CD17 and then took it back :cry: I suspect maybe anovulatory this month but I wish someone would notify my body as my nipples are on fire :hissy: :grr:

u go girl sounds like u mean business fx for ur bfp x

Still no :witch: :growlmad: no lines either, faint lines that are only there in certain lights/angles. not impressed!

STILL no AF!! my temps are looking flat and I apparently haven't ovulated either? :bfn: on tests! Getting really mad :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"