*whispers*

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
We are cautiously announcing our BFP from our Stim Cycle of IVF. Latest HCG results show a level of 152 and Dr's are happy with bub's progress.

For those that don't know my journey it's a long one...lol and we both don't have that kind of time, just know that hubby and I are thrilled to pieces and scared to death all in one breath.

Here are some POAS pics.

12DPO:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/JadedMortality/12DPO.jpg

and Today - 17DPO
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/JadedMortality/YES.jpg

Im sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you babe. you deserve this so much

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahhh congrats sweetie im really happy for you its well earned enjoy you deserve it xx

huge huge huge huge congratulations sweetie! i have been following your journey from afar and am sooooo happy for you :yipee:

congratulations it looks like you had a rough journey h&h 9 months you deserve it so much.xx

Oh I am so happy for you! you both deserve this so much, and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance: :dust:

Amazing ...congrats hunnie after such a long journey to this point ...I wish you a happy and healthy 9months xx

What a beautiful line and fantastic news! :happydance:
Look after yourself and that little bean. Best wishes to your hubby too x

Huge congratulations hunni!!Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9mths!!x

Huge Congrats, I am so pleased for you and your hubby xxxx

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Massive congrats again Ney Ney - so so so happy for you - a very well deserved :bfp:

xxxx

congrats sweetheart. i remember reading a lot of yours posts about ttc and i am now happy to hear your pregnancy journey has started.

wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy - congrats once again.

:hugs::hugs:

Oh my goodness... hardly have time to get on here at the moment but just saw this thread! You've made my day!! So, so happy for you hun :wohoo:

Congratulations! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->