white discharge and cramps

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by sharpgirl, Nov 19, 2011.

1. sharpgirl

sharpgirl New Member

im 7 weeks pregnant last yr i had to misses one at 6 wks the other 12wks 3 days then this july i had ectopic pregnancy and lost my right tube i am now pregnant again i am having mild cramps but a lot of white discharge which is extremely frightening as everytime i feel it i expect d worse i am realy wondering how i am gna get tru dis period has any1 experienced these symptoms and had a baby?

2. MissingBubs

MissingBubs Well-Known Member

I've never had a live baby, but I have had 4 mc and an ectopic with loss of right tube last year. It is very difficult to relax and enjoy, I know. Are you being seen by your early pregnancy assessment unit? I was and they were so so good. I've had 3 scans already, all is well and I'm much more relaxed because of them.
    I do know that cramps and white discharge are both normal.

3. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

yes cramps and white discharge are normal, i have them both and run to the loo to check im not bleeding

im so sorry for your losses :hugs:

4. ArmyWife91210

ArmyWife91210 2 Angel Babies

I have tons of cramps, back aches, sore nipples, and TONS of white CM! <3 good luck hun..