White Feather?

shazney22

Reaction score
What does a white feather mean? I just saw a white feather slowly fall to the ground past my window. Is it symbolic of anything?

Its a sign they're about! Just saying we're here!! :)

Thank them for it. I like to collect my feathers! :)

Doesnt it mean your guardian angel is looking out for you? I hope so I have these all the time in weird places, like the car or one will fall into my hand or lap in random places.

I used to find them all over, but then we had 2 white Hens who used to like sneaking into the house when they could :haha: lol xx

I used to find them all over, but then we had 2 white Hens who used to like sneaking into the house when they could :haha: lol xx

Tehee I was just going to say isnt it supposed to be goodluck to then put these feather under your pillow but you could stuff your pillow with these!

It either means a loved one has visited or guardian angel. I find them on my stairs all the time, i always say thankyou and hello and save them in a old shoe box under my bed. My dog was poisoned 3 days before last christmas and since he passed i have had them weekly, i also woke up after dreaming he was licking my foot and my foot was wet :shrug: i like to think it's him visiting... and my pillows are memoty foam lol so not it's not from them

It either means a loved one has visited or guardian angel. I find them on my stairs all the time, i always say thankyou and hello and save them in a old shoe box under my bed. My dog was poisoned 3 days before last christmas and since he passed i have had them weekly, i also woke up after dreaming he was licking my foot and my foot was wet :shrug: i like to think it's him visiting... and my pillows are memoty foam lol so not it's not from them

Poisoned- you dont mean deliberately, do you??

Poisoned- you dont mean deliberately, do you??

oops thanked your post instead of quote for some reason... yes somebody fed him antifreeze. He died in the boot of my car as i was rushing him to the vets :cry:

OMG Sorry to hear about your dog. Some people are so cruel !
When I lost my first baby, I lit a candle, wrote him a note and brunt it and in the note I wrote "Please let me know when you are about, send me a blue feather". I didn't want to say a white one because they are so common.
I was cleaning out my flat a few days after I lost him and I happened to open a book that was sent to me by the lovely heres_hoping and in it was a little blue feather ! Now eveything I am feeling upset I always seem to find a blue feather (well obv not bright blue but tinted blue if you know what I mean). I like to think it's my baby saying "I'm still here mummy!".

white feathers are supposed to be spirits,we lost our aunt nearly 6 yrs ago,then a few yrs afterwards my cousin got getting married(son of the aunt we lost)...a little while b4 the wedding my sister went to see a psychic and he told her to watch out for a white feather and that it would be our aunt,well the morning of the wedding we were waiting for the coach to take us and a white feather floated down,we couldnt believe it,my sister picked it up and told the groom to put it in his pocket,we didnt tell him why,but it was nice to think him mam was there after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->