White line on pregnancy test?? NOT an evap..

WhereisBabyL

Reaction score
So I tested today at 8dpo, I know. EARLY. but oh well, right away the line showed up white and I could see it right away... it couldn't be an evap line. anyone else experience this? It was First Response

FR has terrible indents, and that's likely what you're seeing. It's the antibody strip. Being totally white means that it is not picking up on anything whatsoever, so it's staying stark white rather than coloring in pink at all.

It might be the indent line frers have been bad for them lately , but hope you get your bfp :)

Ahhh that's probably what it is... I should probably just wait to test until AF is due. Thanks guys!

You never know -- I had a bfn at 8dpo, and just got my bfp at 9dpo. Statistically not super likely (false negative rate at 9dpo is over 50%), but it can still happen.

I'm a POAS addict. I will take everyone down with me. ;)

I got this today, too! AF is tw days late. So frustrating!

You never know -- I had a bfn at 8dpo, and just got my bfp at 9dpo. Statistically not super likely (false negative rate at 9dpo is over 50%), but it can still happen.

You got your BFP?!? Awesome!!!!

You got your BFP?!? Awesome!!!!

I did!!! So wasn't expecting it this month!

I did a digital too that day...BFN. But I heard those arent super sensitive.

I'm going to buy a few dollar store tests today and another early result test...but probably not First Response. Have you tested again?

Digis are a lot less sensitive. Walmart sells a cheapo .89-.99 cent test that works great, if you don't have anything like Wondfos to use.

I'll have to go buy some today. There's a Walmart on the side of town I'll be at! I'm kind of too impatient to wait until tomorrow morning. If I hold my urine 4 hours and limit liquid intake, should that be enough to test this afternoon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->