• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

white lotiony/creamy CM

QueenieMurphy

Proud mummy to Thalia
Reaction score
Ladies, I'm 5 weeks and just thought I must be bleeding as felt sooo wet(sorry TMI) but instead was tons of lotiony sort of CM, is this normal at 5 weeks? I can't stop checking for spotting it's driving me crazy, was so frightened when I felt how wet I was just now though.

thank you for any advice.

hiya iam just a day infrount of you,yes its normal i have the same had 2 mmc in the past and it does worry you eveytime you feel a bit wet,lost count the number of times ive nipped to the loo and wiped to make sure all is ok.:hugs:

hey I'm almost 21 weeks now, but i wanted to reaassure you that this is totaly normal! just uncomfy and unpleasnt!

oh my god tell me about . iam neally 5 weeks and i keep going to the toilet thinking the worse

Hey!

im just over 8 weeks and had a scare this morning too.. felt really really wet down there sorry tmi and thought god am i bleeding!!!??!?!?! but went to check it out and just white lotiony cm so nothing to worry about x

Oh thanks Ladies, I feel a lot better about it now. We've been TTC for so long and were due to start IVF in jan so I still can't believe I'm pregnant and am worrying about everything. Got to try and be positive.

Thank you very much for putting mind at rest xxx

Good thread! I am almost 6 weeks and have been having this and fretting, thank you ladies! :flower:

ooo totally normal, ive had it all the way through my pregnancy, when i walk in the middle of town i suddenly feel wet (this has happend about 15 times lol) and i still get freaked out thinking its blood, but luckily its the same as your describing :) x

i am just over 6 weeks and i have been getting this for a few weeks now....its a lil scare when it happens suddenly but i think its very normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"