White stretchy CM 1 day before AF????

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MyLobster, Oct 2, 2013.

1. MyLobster

MyLobster Well-Known Member

Hello again, I've been doing some research online and of course one website will say this and another site that, so I figured I would ask you ladies!!! I just went to the bathroom and noticed this again for the third time today. After I go wee (sorry TMI) I wiped and noticed a tiny bit of white stretchy CM on the toilet paper, so I washed my hands and decided to see if I could get more of it, but when I did that I just had a little bit of white creamy CM on my finger, normally before AF I get LOTS of creamy CM ( very noticeable while BDing ) but of course my DH is gone to the field so the only way I have to tell is to check myself. Well this month is a little different because when I check it, there's only a little but of it, I've actually been super dry this month, EXCEPT when I go to the bathroom and wipe, I've been noticing what I posted above. Has this happened to anyone else? Sorry for the novel!!!

FX hope we all get our :bfp: soon!!

2. MrsWKJ

MrsWKJ Well-Known Member

You can have variable Cm quantities before AF, dont worry x