White Water Rafting Experience For Two *Christmas Present*

Reaction score
Hey, I brought a White Water Rafting Experience Day for my mum and her husband but just found out she's too heavy for it, and he's got too much of a weak heart for it (parents, ay?) And I can't think of anyone else I can give it to, so hoping to sell it!

Purchased for £110, willing to let it go for £80 (open to offers)

I have the pack, which you need to fill in and send off to book, So i will send you this pack. Postage is £4 for recorded delivery.

Would make a great and unique christmas present! (And if you give it to your fella, he has to take you along! :D Hehe)

This is what it says on the website:

You want extreme? Squeeze into that buoyancy aid, strap on the protective helmet and grip your paddle very tightly - you're going for a wet and wild ride!

White water rafting is one of the most thrilling activities available in the UK, now it's your chance to have a go. Experience the thrills and spills of this incredible experience on a constructed man-made course or the excitement of natural white water.

No experience is necessary for this fun-filled activity but a sense of adventure is a must.

Depending on the location you choose for your white water rafting experience, you may tackle challenges such as the 'Cheeseblock', the 'Muncher' or the 'Washing Machine'.

After a briefing and technique familiarisation session, you take the plunge and head down river for an adventure you'll never forget. You will be provided with helmets, buoyancy aids, paddles and all safety equipment you will need to get out on the water. You'll be part of a 6 or 8-man crew plus guide.

When you purchase a white water rafting experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the other recipient, so you or they can check the info and book your experience. Also available for 1 person - MW440.

The white water rafting locations on offer are: Northamptonshire - Northampton; Nottinghamshire - Nottingham; Scotland - Perthshire; Wales - Clwyd; Wales - Gywnedd.

Guidelines:

Min age: 8 to 14 depending on location
You should be a confident swimmer
Max weight: 15 stone at Nottingham, Wales and Perthshire
16st at Northampton
Allow 2 hours for your visit
Vouchers valid for 9 months
Spectacles not allowed. Contact lenses permitted but may be lost in water
Virgin Experience Day White Water Rafting for 2

Wow, how awesome a gift is that!!... Would never even have thought about it as one, and such a bargain too, for 2 people!!... Hmm i'm keeping my eye on this and if no one wants this by next week(when i'm paid) ill have it chick!...

im sure someone will, at that price though :)

Cheers hun, glad you like it! Would put it on hold for you, but not really fair on people who have got the money now though! Lol. PM me next week when you get paid if you still want it, and if no one else has got it by then! Lol x

wow i would love this but there are like three reason we can't do this huge bummer :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->