who actually waits ??

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
Does anyone actually wait the two weeks? I'm literally on my way walking to the store n my period isn't until Friday.

HAH! If I wait even one week that is a miracle! I honestly have started testing as early as 4dpo, but I only use the 88c Walmart tests that early. It satisfies the urge to poas, but I don't get bummed when I see a bfn on those. I start using frers as early 6dpo, but I try to wait until at least 7 or 8 on those because of the price. I feel worse wasting that kind of money AND those bfns are harder to swallow. :( I have never waited the full two weeks.

I don't wait. And now this month I have ovulated for the first time. I have no idea when as we couldn't afford OPK's this month and my temps are all over the place due to the heat wave we have. So I have been POAS every 2nd day ish. Even my mom bought me 2 digital tests (which I don't like, I like the elusive line). I had 2 tests (drug store brand) come up with a possible positive or evap lines (it was right on the cusp or just after by 1 or 2 min of the deadline time and got darker as time went on), 2 dollar store tests that were negative (no evap lines even days later) and the 2 digital tests are no's. But I am still about a week away from my next period. So who knows!

I tell myself every cycle that I'm going to wait...never happens though. :dohh: I normally start testing around 6dpo. I order IC's in bulk, so it doesn't get too expensive.

I gave in yesterday at 7dpo. Luckily I have bulk ic and don't feel to bad testing.

Nope, I use ic to satisfy the need. I just pull out my 88 cent Wal-Mart tests and frer around 8-9 dpo. This cycle I tested the earliest ever at 3 dpo.

I can never wait.... Always end up testing atleast a week before due. I fall into the "5days before your periods due" test 😅

Oh god I thought I was bad! I never test until 2-3 days before because my periods are so predictable. So many time I have taken a test the day I am due and come on an hour later! I did buy a load cheap from ebay if I feel the urge. May go and do one now!

I wait. I am frightened of having a chemical that I would otherwise be unaware of.

I wait till 10-11dpo because, the tests here are freaking expensive. I can not spend that much money just to satisfy my need to pee on anything. lol. But, I actually think it's good because atleast I get reliable results.

Lol you ladies are hilarious. I think this forum should be called the one week wait. I gotta BFN but I'm going to try again tomorrow morning since I know I tested really early

Ha ha one week wait ! That's true actually for most of us :haha:

I wait actually. Can you believe it ? I wait because I am scared of BFN :wacko: I am due on Saturday and my FRER is expiring this month. So I better test. Lol ;)

Good luck to you dear :dust:

I didn't wait. I got my positive a week early. Although now I understand the whole waiting thing as it's kind of nerve-wracking to hope your levels still go up and stay there. xx

Congrats fairycat!

This is the first cycle i've waited. I'm actually two days late now and still am kinda waiting to test. i just feel like af is going to be here as soon as i poas (as per usual) and i've spent so much money on expensive tests... i keep thinking that i should just order some online cheapies but then i convince myself that it would just be a waste because of course as soon as i invest in cheap ones i'll get a bfp and then want to buy the more expensive tests...this keeps happening so i'm currently talking myself into and back out of testing and/or buying cheapies

foodiewife: OMG you are two days late and still waiting to test.:test:

My LP is 14days long. I always want to wait till night of 14dpo to test early morning of 15dpo. But that never happened. AF catches me every time sharp on 14dpo.

foodiewife: OMG you are two days late and still waiting to test.:test:

My LP is 14days long. I always want to wait till night of 14dpo to test early morning of 15dpo. But that never happened. AF catches me every time sharp on 14dpo.

lol...i know rite!? but its my second cycle NTNP #1 so i'm only two days late *if* i have a 28 day cycle...i've only had one full cycle after coming off bcp so i'm thinking my body just hasn't regulated yet. and if i do have a textbook 28 day cycle, we did not have sex around o day

even when i was on bc i wanted to be pregnant so bad that i would test even when i *knew* that it was close to impossible...right now i'm enjoying the possibility that i might be knocked up. i'll wait a few more days and see what happens...

as i write this i feel like af cramps are upon me... le sigh

I tested again yesterday with a FRER. BFN. Af is due in 2-3 days. Today is day 28 and last month was a 30 day cycle. Other than some moodiness I have no af symptoms. I had more symptoms last week than I do this week. Now I am waiting until after af is due to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->