Who All is WTT in 2016/2017?

Shey

Mom of 2 TTC #3
Reaction score
Who all are waiting to try to conceive in either 2016 or 2017?

I am WTT in 2016 after I have a tubal ligation reversal. I have been in so much pain since I had a tubal ligation back in February when I had my baby girl via c-section. Now I find out last night at the ER that I have cysts in my right ovaries, so I possibly have PCOS.

WTT in 2016

Shey
mcs_22
Laroawan
Missy08
Flip flop
Hermione394
sweetysangel8
Amarna
LucyLadyBug
MissN8
MrsKChicago
smile7060
Symphony7
skycastles
loeylo
darkriver

WTT in 2017

DragonflyWing
sailorsgirl
RoseArcana
vickyandchick

Hi Shey! We are WTT in 2016. I am hoping in the spring, but DH will likely want to wait longer :)

DH and I have agreed we want to have a baby in the next 1 to 2 years so we will likely start ntnp in the new year and see what happens.

Hello!

We've recently decided we are going to go ahead and go for #3 but not until 2016/2017. We want to get a couple medical bills paid off and get some more savings built up. I also just opened an in home daycare so I want to wait for a little bit while that gets going :thumbup: I'd also like to lose some weight before we start TTC.

Anyone else with longer waits have any goals/anything they want to get done before TTC?

We are going to start trying for #4 in February of 2017. I would like my twins to be in school before a new baby comes, as my husband has enough to deal with as a SAHD with 3 little ones! At least if the twins are in school, he'll only have 2 for most of the day.

It seems like a long time away, and it's hard to wait, but I'm sure the time will fly by!

Yes we have agreed we will start before the end of 2016. It's only dh holding me back really, he's not keen

We are TTC in January, as long as my doctor releases me! I have my IUD removal scheduled for the day after I see the other doctor :).

Fingers crossed here!

We're hoping to TTC #3 in June of 2016. :D Assuming everything works out the way we would like financially.

We are hoping to TTC in January 2017, hubby deploys for 2 months in the beginning of 2016 and 6 months towards the end so 2016 is a wait we have no choice in.

Xx

If all goes well we plan to start TTC in October 2016, as soon after our commitment ceremony as possible. May get pushed back till new year for practical reasons but really hope not!

If all goes well we plan to start TTC in October 2016, as soon after our commitment ceremony as possible. May get pushed back till new year for practical reasons but really hope not!

Hi Lucy same here Sep Oct 2016. Can I ask what is a commitment ceremony?

Hi Lucy same here Sep Oct 2016. Can I ask what is a commitment ceremony?

Hi, essentially a none legal wedding or marriage celebration. I'm in a polyamorous relationship with two men, and as I am unable to legally wed both but it would be problematic personally for one relationship to have legal precedence for the other - we are opting for a none legal celebration.

But for all intents and purposes we will be as married as we can be, and be drawing up our own legal documents to protect each other, set out agreements and next of kin preferences, etc...

I'm hoping we are TTC in April 2017 after our wedding but DF is not sure. We are currently going to couples counselling to work through it!

good luck Rose. Keep us posted.

We haven't set a date yet, but it's most likely going to be late 2016 or early 2017. I wouldn't mind trying a little earlier. I want #2 to be close in age to #1 so they're hopefully more interested in playing together, and I'm turning 33 this year and don't want to hit "advanced maternal age." But we have to pay off Teddy's birth still, and if I can manage it, I'd like all the medical care for #2 to fall into one calendar year, insurance-wise, which would mean a range of roughly October-March 2016/17 to TTC.

Im waiting to try until November 2016! Seems like an eternity...our plan is to buy a house first and possibly get engaged... I would LIKE to be married but I know that isn't always possible before kids or necessary really.. Weddings are expensive, and I would rather focusing on having a baby rather than spending a whole lot of money on a wedding. My dream is to one day of course get married, but if I can at the very least have a ring on my finger I will be really happy.

I'm glad we are tentatively setting it for that time... although I would love to start sooner.... I am going to Australia at the end of Dec for a month with my friends, and then we are trying to save all of our pennies for something bigger than what we have in terms of a house. The trip to Australia comes as probably my last hurrah for travel for awhile, especially when we DO have kids, life will for sure get busier and priorities will change.... but I couldn't be more excited to be a mum!! :)

How do you stop wishing time away when this is all I can think about!

August 2016 for me! I just started counting down my BC packs. #10 started today! That means I only have to refill it three more times.

I've been waiting since my hubby and I started dating in 2011. Officially waiting since our wedding in 2013. So ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->