• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Who are you WTT for..?

princess_x0

Reaction score
Are you WTT for yourself or someone else?
I'm WTT for my OH mainly..

Hubby and I are WTT for an operation I need, so I guess for me - but we both feel ready otherwise! :hissy:

I'm WTT for my OH. I wanna go go go. But he says not yet :(

You and OH back together now then i take it princess-x0? xx

im waiting for OH he not ready for children yet *sniff*

I'm waiting until my son is close to being potty trained so that I wont go crazy spending money on diapers. I also want to get at least a year of good sleep first considering he still wakes 2-3 times a night, sometimes more.

we are wtt until we win the lottery .... :hissy: just kidding!... but due to money problems we decided to wait a bit longer .. we are planing on starting to ttc in April 2009 (finally!!!!!)...untill.... whenever ....God decides to bless us with one more healthy baby[-o<....I can hardly wait!!!

im waiting for my dr 2 pull his finger out and bluddy help me lol

we're waiting till our LO is at school as thats the kinda age gap we'd like :) also i had a pretty rough pregnancy and birth so need a while to fully heal :) excited about another, but not quite yet :)

Waiting to finish college and get a decent job before i try for my next babi :D x

I'm waiting for OH - who says one day but not yet!

Plus I have just come off depo......so waiting for that to be out of my system as well.

xxx

Well H really but I have realised that we have no money at the moment saved - so am happy to wait (but if H said now that we should go for it I would !!!)

waiting for a few things, mainly OH though. haha.

Waiting til next year after we get married, get in our new house and OH to finish Uni and get a job.

We really couldn't try now, its not practical no matter how much i really wanna. haha

I'm waiting a few more cycles after MC and D&C in August.

Hey girls,

Have you noticed most of us are waiting for OH to want a child. My husband is the same and I keep trying to convince him that life is too short and why wait. He says if I got pregnant now he would be happy but he just isnt ready? Any ideas what this means? sounds like a contradiction to me lol

Hey girls,

Have you noticed most of us are waiting for OH to want a child. My husband is the same and I keep trying to convince him that life is too short and why wait. He says if I got pregnant now he would be happy but he just isnt ready? Any ideas what this means? sounds like a contradiction to me lol

I think men in general are scared of commitment and there are no bigger commitments than kids. And perhaps they have a fear in the back of their minds that they won't be good fathers? :blush: So he might be happy if you got pregnant but at the same time he's got worries and fears that keeps him from being ready. Thats just my opinion though. :shrug:

Hey girls,

I think men in general are scared of commitment and there are no bigger commitments than kids. And perhaps they have a fear in the back of their minds that they won't be good fathers? :blush: So he might be happy if you got pregnant but at the same time he's got worries and fears that keeps him from being ready. Thats just my opinion though. :shrug:

This is absolutely what i think too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"