Who are...

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by KatelynsMummy, Jun 1, 2011.

1. KatelynsMummy

KatelynsMummy Mummy to Katelyn!

the popular people on here?!
    I keep reading posts about if your not a certain member people dont reply :shrug:
    Anyway, i was just wondering so i can friend you all and become a popular mummy myself :haha:

(feel like im back at school) :haha:
    anyway, look how my LO feel as asleep yesterday, she woke up soon after and struggled to move her neck, the poor bugger..

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254526_2092710643089_1404984747_32500875_7460399_n.jpg

2. CaptainMummy

CaptainMummy Well-Known Member

oh my! she doesnt look too comfy in there! Bless!

As for the popular mummies... I have no idea! I am not one, but people will reply to my posts (usually!)

3. pinkie77

pinkie77 Mum of four!

Aww that is so cute!

And yeah, I'm not sure who these 'popular' posters are supposed to be either! I couldn't care less either, I'll leave the playground behaviour to my kids lol

4. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

I don't know who the popular mummies are either :shrug:

Your LO is adorable in that pic though :)

5. 2ndtimeAbz

2ndtimeAbz Well-Known Member

lol, i know what you mean!

i think its the people who post ALOT who get the most replies. If people remember your name from previous posts they're more likely to reply :)

ur LO is so cute! X

6. Lellow

Lellow Déjà poo ... Get it?

^^^ My sentiments exactly Pinkie...We're meant to be adults here ...

Oh and Katelyn looks far to comfy to be taken out of there...Infact i wanna have a go too :haha:

7. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I've been on here for years and still don't get many replies on my threads in any section, just not in baby club!

8. tiger

tiger mum-1boy-expecting1girl

the people who post alot i would assume are 'the popular mummies'.
    and she is gorjuz!!! jesse fell asleep in his high chair this morning whilst eating :dohh: :haha:

9. KatelynsMummy

I love where they fall asleep, she fell asleep in her walker too but by the time i got the camera out she woke up :( :haha: :flower:

10. Natasha2605

Natasha2605 2 girlies <3

I don't see anyone as ''popular'', just names I see more often than others because they post more :shrug:

11. Faffalina

Faffalina Mummy

Ah how cute!!! She's adorable all squished in there.

Don't like all the silly "popularity" stuff either... Life's a bit of a popularity contest at times but if you pay attention to others without expecting too much back, you can't lose :) My pearls of wisdom for the day, lol!!

12. iceylou

iceylou Guest

luv the pic. nicole has one of these too but she uses it for holding all her toys and stuff. she WILL not go into it.

13. KatelynsMummy

my LO loves it, sits in it most of the day, i know a lot of people have said their LO's dont like them though... :flower:

14. oliviarose

oliviarose Well-Known Member

Awww bless how sweet. Harrison loves his doughnut, but he would never fall asleep in it.

I am a popular person, befriend me haha (I am only joking) .

I don't think there are any popular people. There are people who post and make a lot of threads, so people know who they are as their names are round more.

There are so many people on here and I cannot remember all of their names. There are a few I know as I see their names a lot more than other peoples.

I don't answer a thread because of who has posted it. I reply if I feel I can help in some way. But I do click on threads and if I cannot help I don't post.

I don't have any friends on here, but I am fine with that. As time goes on I might get to know a few people better. But if I want to make the friends I will have to make the effort and not just expect everyone to be friend me.

15. Tasha360

Tasha360 Mum to four 6 and under

aww your Lo is very cute! I too just think the popular are the ones that post lots xx

16. CharlieKeys

CharlieKeys Well-Known Member

Popular? What's that haha! Nah I think there are mums on here who are really good friends with others but I think that's too do with the fact they post a lot or because they were together during pregnancy on the pregnancy forums etc not because it's "cliquey". Plus some women on here are more able to express opinions or have strong opinions that get noticed (not meant offensively!! But more not afraid to speak their minds iykwim)

And how cute is that!! :) wish Stephen would sleep anywhere - we're confined to our bed or his cot or he won't sleep :dohh:

17. cabaretmum2b

cabaretmum2b Scarlett's Mummy!

There are no popular people, just some who post more than others. People just like to have a scapegoat when they don't get many replies to their posts sometimes, and people who post more frequently seem to fill that gap.
    Frankly, I'm pretty sure we're all adults on here, and therefore reply if it's a topic we can help with/are interested in, as opposed to seeing who posted the thread and then making a decision :shrug: Not that I'm having a go at the OP, I just get fed up of these other posts where people say "it's so unfair, everyone else is in a clique and ignores everything I post" and fail to realise that other factors affect who replies to you.
    Also, that pic is gorgeous - not the comfiest nap, but definately a cute one!

18. charlotte-xo

charlotte-xo Alfie and Darcey's mummy

well im the most popular person on this forum :shrug:

:rofl: as if!!

I dont think anyone just replies to threads because of who posted them, itd be pretty sad if they did. I only reply to a thread if i can help otherwise theres no point.
    and LOL at that picture.

<3

19. sparkle05

sparkle05 Well-Known Member

Oooh your little one is so cute. I wish i could curl up in a doughnut and fall asleep lol.

Charlotte-xo You can't be the most popular on here because i am :rofl::rofl:

:hugs::hugs:

20. KatelynsMummy

Ooo, so jealous of your popularity :( :rofl: