Who belives..

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
that bringing a new pram into your house is bad luck?
My pram came today, Is absolutley gorgeous and I love it and such a bargain for only 300 pounds instead of 500!!
My mum isnt letting me bring it in to the house as apparently its bad luck, So my nan is keeping at her house
Just wondered if anyone else belives this?
Thanks Ashleigh
Xx

I guess the sensible part of me doesn't, but the other worried pregnant lady part says who wants to risk it. But you are much farther along than myself...so you should be fine...or certainly in another few days when you're past 13 weeks right?

I dont believe it all all hun...

...i believe in Karma....fate, god maybe.....things this big in your life arnt down to luck IMO its the path your set on in life and something like bringing a pram in your house wouldn't change that....

...its just that when bad things do happen people look for reasons.....'if only i hadn't done this' etc etc

But we all feel comfortable with diffrent things hun so do what you feel happy with xxxxxxx

I don't at all. I think its nonsense. I dont understand how having something on 4 wheels under your roof can bring bad luck.I'll be getting my pram soon, sod anyone who thinks its bad luck!!

lol sorry if i sound like a bitch, hormones are driving me crazy today!

I dont believe this and my pram and got are in loft from when i had ethan xx

i had my pram stored at home before my LO came, and nothing bad at all happened, its just an old wives tale /superstition x

Pushschair,LOL

Its just an old wives tale,don't worry about it.
I have saw the one I want in Mamas&Papas and ordering it in a few weeks too.

I am a worry head , But i dont believe it either ! .
I have had everything since 12 weeks , And fingers crossed all is ok . xx .

I am not suspicious at all so I don't believe it. With my son we bought most of the big stuff and stored it in the apt. from the beginning :)

Thank you all for your replies!
Every other superstition im fine with and dont belive but this one I just cant get my head around, Think Il keep it at my nans just to be on the safe side, I am a bit of a worrier I guess, Thanks again ladies :)
Xxx

i dont believe in stuff like that as bad luck, most people who believe it end up having things happen, think its mainly state of mind xx

i dont believe that, and now my pram has arrived i couldnt possibly let someone else have it, i have to keep going and playing with it lol

I have never heard of the stroller/pram = bad luck saying. What happens if you live in an apartment - are you just supposed to leave it outside? Just wondering.

I dont know.
Its just a superstition and some people like to be on the safe side which I am doing

i dont believe in it, ive ordered mine and that will be in house with me.

Utter pish lol.
Mine has been ordered and i will have it here when its delivered :D

I dont its easier but im keeping my mother happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back