Who can feel their bump

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi
I'm 8w +3 d and I'm sure if I breath in really hard I can feel a little bump - uterus I'm a size 12 UK I think usa this is 8 ?? So I've got a bit of insulation there ready to keep bump warm for winter.
Can anyone else feel a little bump uterus and when u lie on your tummy feels like your lying on a scrunched up sock on the bed??? Any tips for bump uterus feeling??

So aparantly baby should be beneath the pubic bone at that point. However, I’m 12 week and it says should only just be higher than pubic bone. Last night for first time I could feel the bump, like pressure from my inside that there’s a swelling there when I touch it. This is my second pregnancy and my stomach muscles have already given way above that. I have heartburn starting this week so I’m assuming everything is going upwards and that’s why my stomach muscles have given out. So yeah I guess I have a bump already.

Exciting times ahead for us all xx

I'm 12 weeks and I just now can feel my bump too. This is my 8th pregnancy so of course my bump is already sticking out.. Plus I'm plus size so I just look like I'm getting fatter lol.

Yeah I've had people say you've got a bump already.....erm no that just my fat it's insulation keep baby warm. X

For the first time this morning (My bladder was really full) I could see my bump while lying down. It was still very small. And disappeared when I went for a wee but it made me feel less anxious. I'll try share photo x

[/attach]

Attachments

• IMG-20180817-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20180817-WA0002.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20180817-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180817-WA0001.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
I'm a bit of a chubster so can't really see mine sticking out at such I can just feel it.

Mine's been above my pubic bone since 6 weeks, lol. But this is my 4th baby in 5 years, so my muscles haven't had a lot of time to recover. Now I'm 13+4 and it's about .5 in under my belly button at this point.

Yay can't wait to have the waddle like a duck walk to. My last prego was 2004!!! So I think i went bk to normal I cant remember how I was with my last prego.

I still have the same thing as love.peace where it’s there in the morning with a full bladder. But if I lie on the sofa sucked in I can see it. I can’t remember how early that first bit started though, probably around 13 weeks? This is my second pregnancy though.
Still no bump when stood up either!

I have a tummy and an actual bump. I’m 9 stone so not exactly overweight, think my muscles have just given up already. I have seriously low strength due to a couple of conditions so wouldn’t surprise me. Thankfully I get to spill the beans on Monday so no more hiding it.

In the UK.we don't get scans until 12 wks so we tend to wait till then to tell people although I have let it slip to the most trusted friends x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->