• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

who can see it?

hoping2bmama

Reaction score
Hope I posting this in the right section.... I am 13/14 dpo and took a free test this morning. I swear I can see a a faint faint second line. I went out and bought a digital, and it said not pregnant. BUT I have read that those aren't as sensitive as the frer and it wasn't fmu. Yes, I know i might be going crazy, but can you see two lines?

Attachments

• IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 74
I am so sorry luvie I dont see it, but dont give up! In all of my past pregnancies I used cheap tests and if i was the 2nd line was blaring. But I hope i am wrong..fx for you!

when I tilt my laptop I think I may see one!!!!! I'd try again in 3 days, but I think I do actually see a very faint line like I said if I tilt my comp up, but it looks like an evap line to me. If your crazy like I am break open the SOB and have another look lol

i can see it, but like mylobster, i dont know if its a evap xx

There is actually a pregnancy test section, for when you post the next one.

But I definitely see a line. :) I'm not sure if its an evil evap or not, but there's a line there. I'd try again in 2-3 days and see? Good luck!

I see a line--and I'm on my desktop computer, so no screen tilting! :) Good luck!

I see it. Agree with above, keep us updated! GL!

At first I didnt see anything. Then I kept looking and I think I may see a faint line. Good luck!!!

i see it for sure! i tilted my screen too... HAHA i dont know anything about evap lines, but hopefully that isnt one. GL :)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!...I'm blind anyway clearly!

WOW! congrats!!!! i knew i saw that second line :) YAY!!

I see something and when I try to tweek it, it comes out a bit more. fingers crossed for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"