Who Could be the Father? Please offer genuine opinions and no judgment. Thank you =)

EagerB

Reaction score
Ladies, I need help determining who could be the father.

I had intercourse with Guy #1 September 2nd & 7th. He did not attempt pulling out either time. I had intercourse with Guy #2 the night of September 9th & morning of September 10th. He pulled out but neither of us know if he got out in time. I took a plan B the morning of September 10th. (The damage could’ve been already done, I’m not sure). I took a pregnancy test Oct. 8th and was positive. According to LMP, due date is May 29th, 2020! According to ultrasounds at different places, I’ve gotten June 2nd, 5th & 6th!

My last period was August 23rd. I typically have a 28-29 day cycle every single month. July to August was a 33 day cycle for whatever reason. According to my app, I ovulated September 8th but can’t be 100% sure on that. Guy #2 and I have spent $1,400 & the last 4 months having to get samples redone for the prenatal dna test which could very well yield inaccurate results and it’s killing me. Please let me know what you guys think. Which is more like to be the father? I know I should have been more careful, but I wasnt

Hi, I’m new here and this is the first time I’ve ever used/posted on a form, so I don’t know if this is the right place to post, I don’t know how to create a new post! I’m in a similar predicament and would love some advice please!

I am due to have my first baby on 25th December 2020..

I started dating a guy casually in January and we were non-exclusive but having unprotected sex (stupidly) as I’d always been told I would be unable to conceive.

Anyway.. fast forward to March 7, I stupidly had a drunken 1 night stand with a guy I met at a club.

The week later, the guy I was casually dating since January, asked to become exclusive and we entered in to a relationship, regularly sleeping together unprotected.

On April 27th I found out I was pregnant, after missing my period on 21st April.. I think my last period before this was in March however I’m unsure if I actually had a period in March, which I put down to my PCOS and endometriosis which meant I don’t regularly have a period. However I’m now thinking I could have missed it due to pregnancy, and I’m really worried that the guy from 7th March could potentially be my baby’s father.
How likely could this be?

One night stand: 7th March 2020
Due date: 27th Dec 2020
Ultrasound: On 15th June 2020 I was measuring at 12 weeks 1 day

Is it likely that the one night stand or is my current boyfriend most likely to be? I really do love him and we are so happy, i can’t shake the feeling that my baby may not be his and it has made my whole pregnancy so far anxious and terrifying.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice xxxx

Hi, I’m new here and this is the first time I’ve ever used/posted on a form, so I don’t know if this is the right place to post, I don’t know how to create a new post! I’m in a similar predicament and would love some advice please!

I am due to have my first baby on 25th December 2020..

I started dating a guy casually in January and we were non-exclusive but having unprotected sex (stupidly) as I’d always been told I would be unable to conceive.

Anyway.. fast forward to March 7, I stupidly had a drunken 1 night stand with a guy I met at a club.

The week later, the guy I was casually dating since January, asked to become exclusive and we entered in to a relationship, regularly sleeping together unprotected.

On April 27th I found out I was pregnant, after missing my period on 21st April.. I think my last period before this was in March however I’m unsure if I actually had a period in March, which I put down to my PCOS and endometriosis which meant I don’t regularly have a period. However I’m now thinking I could have missed it due to pregnancy, and I’m really worried that the guy from 7th March could potentially be my baby’s father.
How likely could this be?

One night stand: 7th March 2020
Due date: 27th Dec 2020
Ultrasound: On 15th June 2020 I was measuring at 12 weeks 1 day

Is it likely that the one night stand or is my current boyfriend most likely to be? I really do love him and we are so happy, i can’t shake the feeling that my baby may not be his and it has made my whole pregnancy so far anxious and terrifying.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice xxxx

Going off the ultrasound technically your last period would've started March 23 (if you would've had one). Going off that I don't think it would be possible for the one night stand guy to be the dad.

Going off the ultrasound technically your last period would've started March 23 (if you would've had one). Going off that I don't think it would be possible for the one night stand guy to be the dad.

Thank you so much for your response and for the previous responses, I’d forgotten all about this post and just thought I’d quickly have a look to see if I’d had any feedback! I appreciate the time you’ve taken to get back to me, and having listened to your replies and contacting my midwife and the Cow & Gate live chat on their website, all suggestions have came back that it’s very highly unlikely for the guy I had a one-night stand with in March, is my babies father. Thank goodness! If anyone else is in the same situation as me, please speak to your midwife and the live chat function was really helpful and anonymous too! Thanks again xxxx

UPDATE... it all worked out. Guy #1 is the father & a great father. We have an amazing relationship (we’ve been friends for 20 years). Guy #2 and I reconnected after the situation left us not speaking for a while. We got our friendship back...and Guy #3 (we’ve known each other for years. We hadn’t spoken in 2 years. We reconnected in my first trimester, he knew the situation, accepted my unborn, was there every step of the way & has been treating my daughter like she’s he’s since the day she was born.) We are now engaged.

That's great news :) Thank you for updating :)

Hi, I just thought I’d come back and provide an update for anybody that may have read my post and be wondering what the outcome was - in case they’re worrying about a similar situation. As suggested by many posters on here and the midwife on the Cow & Gate website, the father of my baby is undoubtedly my boyfriend and not the guy I had a one night stand with! My baby is basically his dads twin, I may as well have just given birth to my boyfriend as they’re identical especially when comparing baby pics of the two of them - so it’s safe to say I had a lucky escape here and things turned out amazing in my favour. Thanks again for anyone that responded to me, it gave me great comfort many times over when I was sat up in the early hours of the morning, in a dark place, anxiously wondering what to do in my situation. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"