who dreamed about baby gender and was wright?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by momof2bb, Jun 8, 2011.

1. momof2bb

momof2bb Well-Known Member

had a dream she was a girls few weeks ago and now at my 20 weeks scan ( in 2 days) he was a boy....:wacko:

2. holl1109

holl1109 Mum to 1 & baking the 2nd

I dreamt that I was expecting a boy and I am. X

3. Pixie2320

Pixie2320 Well-Known Member

I dreamt she was a girl the night before our gender scan, and she's a girl :thumbup:

4. jac33

jac33 Well-Known Member

I really feel I'm having a boy for some reading but I've had 2 dreams that I've had a girl. I have my 20 week scan in 3 weeks and can't wait to find out

5. momof2bb

Would you prefer a boy? or you don't mind?

6. x-TyMa-x

x-TyMa-x Proud Mummy Of 2 xx

I dreamt my baby was a girl and were having a girl, i aslo dreamt she came very early.... hoping that bit isnt true too, keeping hold of her aslong as i can untill shes fully cooked! :haha:

7. jac33

jac33 Well-Known Member

I would prefer a girl but tbh as long as my baby is healthy I'll be over the moon with either sex

8. MrsMalowey

MrsMalowey Mummy to Sophie

I dreamed about having a girl in the beginning.. but then i became so adament i was having a boy i forgot about it. Turns out i am having a girl!

9. Mocha_Baby XD

Mocha_Baby XD Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D

1 week before my gender scan i had a dream about the sonographer announcing baby is a girl and was showing me her bits lol little did i know 1 week later it would be deja vu! =]

10. hellywelly

hellywelly Mummy to Harry

I dream all the time that I am having a girl - I even dreamt the other day that as soon as she came out we were having a proper conversation lol - I would prefer a girl - but won't know until we have the bubba in November xxxx

11. MrsH86

MrsH86 Well-Known Member

I was sure I was having a boy, everyone was, then a few days before gender scan I had a dream where I had my baby and got given the baby already dressed and I immediately checked to see and it was a girl. At our gender scan we got told girl, it was strange!

12. Amberyll23

Amberyll23 Grace and Hayleigh's Mom!

Dreams can be so confusing!!

I have had several dreams. A year and a half ago, when my DH's grandmother passed away right as we started TTC, we decided that if we had a little girl, we would name her after DH's grandmother.

Just before I got my BFP with this pregnancy, I had a dream that DH's grandmother came to visit us, and she was very happy and smiling.

After my BFP I had 3 dreams that we were having a little boy, and I was so sure that this is what we were having, even the old wive's tale tests were pointing towards boy!

However, a few nights before my gender scan, I had 2 dreams in the same night, the first was the little boy, the second a little girl. Gender scan a few days later revealed we are having our little princess.

We would have been happy with either a boy or girl, but we are very happy to be having our little girl!:cloud9:

13. Ouverture

Ouverture Well-Known Member

I dreamt/felt I was having a boy and yup, it's a boy!

14. armywifeTTC1

armywifeTTC1 Mom to Alex

Same here. 2 dreams insinuated girl. Wow, was i shocked when I saw BOY!!

15. Kayhop

Kayhop Expecting with a 2 yr old

I've been having baby girl dreams since I was about 10 weeks..we were told baby was a boy..but I kept dreaming of a baby girl...they gave me another ultrasound and my dreams were right! She is most def a girl! :)

16. perfect21

perfect21 Well-Known Member

i had a feeling all along i would have another boy, but 2 nights before my scan i had a dream she was a girl and i'm having a girl :) x

17. pinkpolkadot

pinkpolkadot Well-Known Member

I dreamt I gave birth to a girl and we are having a girl. I don't believe in premonitions and I have read that a baby girl can represent yourself in a dream. Not sure if if was this, co-incidence (it was only a 50/50 after all) or if some people can subconsciously sense the gender of their baby :wacko:

18. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

The ONLY dream I ever had of my own baby I had just given birth and was holding her for the first time and looking into her cute little face... and that image just stuck with me! Like I knew on some level I would have a daughter some day... but at the time, I wasn't even pregnant! This was months before! lol. So obviously it could be a HUGE coincidence as there really is a 50/50 chance... but I like to think I dreamed her before she was made ;) hehe... just kinda fun to think.

19. KNWilson

KNWilson Well-Known Member

I had a dream last week that I was having a girl and for some reason I have this feeling it's going to be a girl. I have a little while before I find out but I guess we will see.

20. momof2bb

OH WAW ! some dreams are really powerful...