Who else has their legs crossed??!!

suzanne108

Reaction score
As much as I can't wait for my precious little baby to get here I really don't want to spend christmas day or boxing day in hospital!!

So I'm keeping my legs crossed, think it'll work?! :haha:

Anyone else feeling a bit anxious or would anyone actually like to have a christmas day baby? x

Flump has been told not turn up before Sunday. He had his chance to come and blew it, so it's only fair.

Plus if one more person says 'wouldn't him coming on Christmas Day be the best present ever?' I may explode - No actually it wouldn't, who the hell wants a present that they had to make themselves? I think a big diamond ring, sat in the glove box of a ferrari parked in a new mansion would be a much better present. I'll have that one instead and have Flump on Sunday.

i hope baby holds on till due date for you so you dont wind up in hospital over the holidays hun,
i would rather not having a christmas day baby myself so probably wont ever try for a baby if the due date is likely to fall at Christmas instead just wait that extra month then ttc,
and this year i REALLY REALLY dont want a Christmas baby since that would end up with months in hospital since tomorrow i'll only be 28+5

Even though I'm overdue, me! DH is ill in bed so would really prefer baby waits until he's feeling better before he decides to come out.

I think my mum would actually kill me if I went into labour...she's cooking dinner for the whole family but I want her at the hospital lol. She wouldn't be happy with me - even though it would be mother natures fault not mine.

Noodles - LOL you do make me laugh. I reckon a baby would be a nice christmas present...a belated present though!

well i have shut my legs and done NOTHING all week and slept all day today as i am scared that if i do anything more than walk to the toilet that might me enough pressure to push him down! i have even held out on a brazzillian cos i am too scared! lmao!
i dont want a xmas baby. my friends bday is tomorrow and he hates haveing his day on xmas.. he doesnt get a look in! lol! My baby is due on the 4th of jan.. and my fav number is 3 so i hope i will make it to the 3rd or if he wants to come early i would like the 27th as its another one of my fav numbers! lol!

Sera my fave number is 4 so I'm hoping for 4th Jan! Although, better for baby & its birthday to go as long as poss which would be 11th!

Don't get too excited in the morning, and no vigorous present opening :haha:

I want my baby to come 1st Jan just because it's the 1st day if a new year :lol:

oh they and well and truly crossed!! he needs to stay put now til at least boxin day!

I want bubs to stay put till at least boxing day. I don't really mind her coming then, gets me out of spending all day at the in-laws! :haha: As long as I can get through tomorrow without her appearing, she can come along whenever she likes! :thumbup:

Flump has been told not turn up before Sunday. He had his chance to come and blew it, so it's only fair.

Plus if one more person says 'wouldn't him coming on Christmas Day be the best present ever?' I may explode - No actually it wouldn't, who the hell wants a present that they had to make themselves? I think a big diamond ring, sat in the glove box of a ferrari parked in a new mansion would be a much better present. I'll have that one instead and have Flump on Sunday.

I agree Noodles.... I am sick of people saying it would be the best christmas present!.... oh! and then you could call him Jesus!!! errh NO!!

Bubs had until yesterday to be born now he has to wait until Sunday!!

Yup - tightly crossed until 10th Jan (hopefully!)

I agree Noodles.... I am sick of people saying it would be the best christmas present!.... oh! and then you could call him Jesus!!! errh NO!!

Bubs had until yesterday to be born now he has to wait until Sunday!!

I also get a lot of 'well if you see a bright star in the sky you best get indoors quickly as you don't want there to be no room at the inn' WTF?!? I'm not having my baby in a stable. Although, I wouldn't mind someone bringing me gold as a gift!

I'm I the only one that would love for my little princess to come NOW NOW NOW??? I am getting so impatient! I've never been good at waiting for things. I would quite happily cancel xmas and have my lo instead! (and it really has nothing to do with spending xmas with the in laws - honest!)

[/QUOTE]

I also get a lot of 'well if you see a bright star in the sky you best get indoors quickly as you don't want there to be no room at the inn' WTF?!? I'm not having my baby in a stable. Although, I wouldn't mind someone bringing me gold as a gift![/QUOTE]

Are you serious?!? :rofl: :dohh:

I'm I the only one that would love for my little princess to come NOW NOW NOW??? I am getting so impatient! I've never been good at waiting for things. I would quite happily cancel xmas and have my lo instead! (and it really has nothing to do with spending xmas with the in laws - honest!)

sure nothing to do with having to spend all that time with the inlaws who will no doubt be planning your babys life out in front of you without letting you get a word in

sure nothing to do with having to spend all that time with the inlaws who will no doubt be planning your babys life out in front of you without letting you get a word in

Not in the slightest :haha::haha::haha:

If lo doesn't decide to come tomorrow then I think I feel a migrane coming on!!! :thumbup: Sounds really bad I know but I am fed up of all the baby small talk. Also MIL seems to think she has a medical qualification and gives me her opinion on everything! Oh, and her asking all about if I am feeling baby pushing down now and are my 'lady bits' a bit tender (all in front of whole family) - I can't wait!!!!

And not forgetting about when she brings up the conversation on breasts and leakage!

And not forgetting about when she brings up the conversation on breasts and leakage!

The rest of the family will be thrilled, I'm sure!

I know, sure its just what FIL wants to hear over his xmas dinner! :dohh:

Think I might explode if she brings any of it up! I'd choose labour over spending the day with them any time! At least there is something to look forward to at the end of labour!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->