Who else has their legs crossed??!!

im scared that'll happen too!!! Nooo baby stay in until January!
NEW YEAR IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!
Bang on New Years Day please ;) xxx

Yeah same here. ive had contractions on n off all day. just hoping there BH. But with previous 2 last births i had them a day or 2 b4 actual birth. but if i can get xmas out d way ill be happy

Legs are well and truely crossed.. this baby is not allowed to make an appearance before 5th Jan... after that its all systems go!!

I absolutely agree with Noodles... Chances were there... now we wanna enjoy Xmas and Small can come after... :blush:

I still recogn Small is to come on the 01/01/10 - that would be a nice birthday and I at least can tell him for a bit that all the fireworks are just for him:dust:

all the best to all of you...

I've got my legs crossed, although I really don't know where I'm going to fit my xmas dinner. After tomorrow is over I don't mind when LO decides to appear as I've got nothing else planned.

Legs crossed here too. I don't mind missing Christmas Day but I'd feel sorry for baby having a birthday on Christmas Day. My own birthday is New Year's Eve and I wouldn't mind sharing it! OH is very keen for this to happen as then he only needs to remember one birthday date instead of two.... :winkwink:

Me too! Anytime after boxing day is fine with me but not before, I want my Christmas dinner.

Thought my waters had broken last night too but I think baby must have sat on my bladder as nothing more since - the joys of pregnancy!

To top it off I have just developed my traditional Christmas cold (I get one every year!) and I really don't fancy labour with a snotty nose and headache :(

Merry Christmas everyone xx
BabyNo.1 (38 + 2)

I am definatly crossing my legs(well not really) but you know what i mean. I dont want my baby girl to come quite yet as she needs to cook a little longer. I would love for her to wait until January, as that is when she is supposed to be due. The doctor said he thinks she will stay put a few more weeks. So we will see.
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas

Noodles - did I jinx you?! :wacko:

Well, was it actually the best christmas present ever? I bet he is! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back