Who else is 12 weeks?

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
Heard the heartbeat again today, 160-170 bpm! Can't believe I'm 12 weeks already, I'm starting to think, "Okay, this is REALLY happening..." lol.

Im almost 13 weeks lol but i feel the same. Like i can't believe im almost in the 2nd tri. I have my NT scan on Wednesday so it will be nice to see baby. I haven't felt connected to him/her yet so im hoping for that.

I'll be 12 weeks on Monday. I heard the heartbeat a couple weeks ago! Love it!

I'm 12 weeks and suffering so bad with sickness. I can't wait until it goes so I can get excited :(

I'm approx 12 weeks

Haven't heard or seen baby yet.

My belly is extremely bloated (this is my fourth) and I have people asking me 'do you think you will have any more?'

I think they must see my belly and that's their way of asking r u pregnant lol I just say yes I think I will have one more

I have my sono on Wednesday and can't wait to get the confirmation that all is well... I will be 12 weeks 4 days and can not wait to get out of the first trimester!!

I'll be 12 weeks on Wednesday and we have our scan on Thursday. I'm so excited to see baby again and to make sure everything is ok. We had a scan at 7+1 just for peace of mind and got to see and hear the heartbeat. I'm literally wishing these next few days away!

How are your bumps looking, 11/12/13 weekers? Mine is huge...dunno if it's because it's my 3rd baby or what...but seriously I look pretty damn big already.

EarthMama, I remember you from my pregnancy with my son. He was born August 23, 2014. Congratulations on being pregnant again!!!

Thank you! I'm a little nervous to embark on having 3 kids, but oh well! It's happening! lol.

Congrats to you also, only a little time left. <3

I'll be 12 weeks on Saturday and I didn't have any morning sickness or anything, just really exhausted. But that's starting to fade now and I'm feeling tons better. I'm also starting to get to the point where it looks like I've eaten too many burritos for lunch :haha: I think it won't be too much longer before I have to start getting maternity clothes.

I've just turned 13 weeks! I'm still amazed and in shock to be honest! 2nd Tri is so near.
My bump is definitely there. I can still hide it under floaty tops and scarfs though :)

Just realized I'm 13 weeks today. Still haven't wrapped my head around me having a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->