who else is due, 27th SEPTEMBER??

mumsince2010

Reaction score
Im curious who else is due to have their bubbas the same day as my little miss is due.

37 more days to go!!!

Meeeeeeee :) Excited!!! Xxxx how are you both feeling? Up until a few weeks ago I felt FAB!! Now I feel soooooooo sore and achy :( its rubbish but so worth it I know :) xxxxxxx

My everywhere aches, I feel ive been pregnant too long and just need the weeks to hurry up lol

Ha!!! Totally :) I know these weeks will fly by! ..... We still haven't decided on a name yet lol

Ive found this pregnancy has flown by quickly. But ive had a few complications along the way.

Not long now. Im so tired and finding it hard to get comfortable. Home stretch now, so it wont be long and i can complain about my arms being sore instead of my belly.

Me too!!!

I'm still team yellow but this pregnancy has gone so quick it's scary! Don't feel at all prepared xxx

Meeeeee! Sooo ready now. Achey but for last week my sickness has massively reduced so despite the constant aches n uncomfortableness feeling better! Only 5 weeks 2 days - we can do this! Although I'm still kinda working off 7 weeks 2 days assuming worst case scenario just do I don't get disappointed!

Im due 27th Aswell :D Nice to come across a thread for 27th :D Im glad your all well :D I am so excited!!! Are any of you still working? my last day is 14th September and I am so looking forward to it!! xxx

meeeeee too!!!

im feeling all achey and cant walk far now with getting strong BH but like you all said it will all be worth it in the end xx

Ive had a high risk pregnancy so i havent worked since 16 weeks :-/

I'm sneaking in here although technically I'm due 28th sept.
Feel like crap this past week, spd really kicked in and I'm now using a crutch.
My last day at work is also 14th September, although I'm considering finishing a week earlier

Yep Im still working and will continue until 20th sept.

Anyone started losing their plug? I lost a little yesterday evening and then a little more just now. Not much either time so I know it won't mean anything but still nice that body is working towards birth!

Yep I'm still working too. I have a week off next week, then one more week in to handover to my "replacement", so I finish on 7th September, as I'm taking 2 weeks hols before Maternity Leave officially starts. I can't wait, I have no motivation and just feel really tired this week (even though I had tons of energy last week!).

Good luck to those working until 14th and 20th! xx

I had a tear in my uterus lining early in the pregnancy and then part of my placenta came away and tore. Little lady wasnt growing and i lost 15kgs.

Drs have no idea but ive been on bed rest and yeah i have days where i just bleed for no reason. Lol its been horriblevwith threatened mc but weve made it this far so im happy with that and i got alot of extra scans so that was fun.

Oh and i started losing my plug at 30-31 weeks... to answer another question

* just a quickie, been having more than usual painful braxton hicks the last 2 days! My midwife is on her way to my house now to check my urine for infection! If its not that then I have to go to day assetment :( .... I've not lost any plug, just the usual discharge but my back is getting more painful with each bh :( hope your all ok today :) xxxxxxxxx

I don't know about plug but I've def had more bowel movements than usual recently (sorry, tmi).
No one thinks I'll make due date, I'm seriously massive. I think that's just wishful thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->