who else is due end of September ?

ladykara

Reaction score
There was a thread in 2nd tri where a few of us used to post. Now we are in 3rd tri and only a few weeks till September is here so thought it would be good to start a new thread.

The last few weeks waiting for our babies to arrive will be the hardest and watching all the other September stars having their babies while we can only read and get jealous, so it may make it easier if we have a few girls to talk to in the same boat.

Anyway i want to moan about how everything hurts to someone who knows and understands.. OH is getting fed up of me going on about it..:blush:

End of the Septemeber stars

cdj1
Choc
Tiredgirl
Missmousemum2
MarineWAG
Bexivillian
saywhat
Charima
Nicollexx
Jessica214
Mrs Doddy
Kitkez
Mrs_N
BabyK'sMam
Snoozie
Rachael22
Smurfette
SullenGrl
mammym
Kellie_w
mrav1
Sept2010
Becky10
Scotsgal24
Pinkgem100
CinderellaTTC
Lakeecho
Kaz1977
genies girl
Jellycat
LALSmith
LovelyGirl85
Rachii
youngmummy18

You can moan to me :haha: xxx

Thanks honey xx

You get to have your baby first in your october bumpkins groups.. being at the end of the month sucks.. but we could be due the same day

How you been feeling? I saw your FB update about your BH's. I dont think i have had any, sometimes my belly goes hard but always think its LO moving forward (think she is lying sidways not down yet). Last 2-3 days i have been so uncomfortable, my back is killing me.. im off to buy a gym ball tomorrow xx

I'm end of September too and would love to moan along with you! My back kills, my legs are so restless, acid reflux is doing my head in and rib pain has started!!
Think I will get myself a gym ball too! What size are you getting?

I have told baby he's got 36 more sleeps in there (till 37 weeks gestation) and then thats it!!!! I dont wanna wait until October! My hips and back are also bad have had to go to the physio and get to wear a really uncomfortable pelvic belt to hold my pelvis in place!!!!

I think the Swiss ball is a good idea, its def helped me.

You're lucky you havent had BH's.....they are almost painful!!!! And really take my breath away..

Have you got everything you need now? Or packed your labour bag? I havent done mine yet x

I don't think I've had any BH's either. I am in the process of packing my hospital bag, gonna go shopping for it this week.
I feel bad moaning about my back when you are obviously in a lot more pain!

I'm end of September too and would love to moan along with you! My back kills, my legs are so restless, acid reflux is doing my head in and rib pain has started!!
Think I will get myself a gym ball too! What size are you getting?

Hey girls.. am also due end of Sept! Choc is acid reflux like acid indigestion but you get it when you lay down?? Is this common in pregnancy? If so I think I may have this :wacko: xx

Hey girls... another end of September star here! Being at the end of the month sucks! I've warned baby that he's for eviction at 38 weeks which would make me nearer the start of the month, but I suspect that baby will suit himself!! :haha:

Hey girls... another end of September star here! Being at the end of the month sucks! I've warned baby that he's for eviction at 38 weeks which would make me nearer the start of the month, but I suspect that baby will suit himself!! :haha:

Haha yeah that would be good, get to 38 weeks and say ok, right its time to come out now! :thumbup: x

I'm 2/3 of the way thru in sept (20th) so kinda the end...

I have been in a lot of pain today- pulling tension pains on my right hand side very lowdown the bump? It's soooooo frustrating not being able to bend over and pick things up, took me 5 mins to get my socks on today I swear lol!

And my back is soooo sore makes it hard to get up in the night for my numerous trips to the toilet!!!!!

I WILL start swimming again tomorrow...said that so many times now :/

Acid indigestion is getting worse for me too. I feel like I need to burp, and often do... Another attractive thing about being pregnant.I'm starting to get pains near my ribs, due to my organs being pushed up. Lucky so far it hasn't been LO as she is more side to side pushing.
Labour bag all packed... But there is still stuff I can't pack till last min, just hope I remember to pack them.

Does anyone else keep getting all their baby stuff out just to look at ?

I'm 2/3 of the way thru in sept (20th) so kinda the end...

I have been in a lot of pain today- pulling tension pains on my right hand side very lowdown the bump? It's soooooo frustrating not being able to bend over and pick things up, took me 5 mins to get my socks on today I swear lol!

And my back is soooo sore makes it hard to get up in the night for my numerous trips to the toilet!!!!!

I WILL start swimming again tomorrow...said that so many times now :/

I'm not ashamed to say I once got in the bath with my socks still on, that's what happends when hubby isn't in and desperate for a hot bath because of back pain....

I'm 1st Oct and curious to see whether i'll join the sept gang or go overdue :)
Bnb births seem fairly unpredictable at the moment....

Anyone else finding pregnancy incredibly uneventful?? All i do is pee but baking a baby is nothing like i ever imagined! I spent a couple of days in london visiting friends and that was an experience and a half - sweating and getting pushed around on the tube. Thats as exciting as its been for a while lol... Roll on these babies arriving!! xx

Im end of sept too... due 21st Sept :) i dont know what ill do if i go overdue i may try poking baby until she comes out.

I havent packed my hospital bag, im still stuggling to find black pj's!! i dont wear nightwear so have to buy slippers and a dressing gown too... its annoying cos ill never use it again.

Saywhat... god i agree pregnancy is boring. There is litrly nothing to do.... i went to the beach the other day but thats the most excitement iv had in months and i was knackered after :)

Ladykara... i keep getting out babys stuff too :) whenever i go upstairs i go into the nursery and have a look around and open the wardrobe to look at the stuff.

Roll on end of Sept :D xxx

Hello! I'm due on the 27th, I really hope that doesn't turn into October ! Well I have insomnia, ribpain and a very weird feeling in my bladder(like it's gonna fall off). I really want my baby out now!

I'll join you's lot :)
i'm due 29th sept, & yes i'm fed up also, here are my moans!

- I'm hardly sleeping (no sympathy from OH as he's up for work everyday at 6 pfft, even though last night i kept him up battering this huge spider that was in our room)
- Every time i lay down it's hard to sleep because little one's battering me and getting her self in the most awkward of positions possible!
- In bed i've always been a back-sleeper and now i cant do it it's driving me mad, i'll wake up on my back with the worse back ache ever!
- i'm swollen randomly on 3 toes, my foot, ankles and 2 fingers!
- The rib pain is awful, its only just come but already i'm fed up!
- My boobs have grown so much every bra i have is uncomfortable, and thats only 3 (1 wear, 1 wash, 1 for spare) because i'm not paying £18 a piece for more fitted debenams ones!
- The dizzyness when walking around places! i blame the heat. My mum had to sit fanning me in primark today because i nearly passed out LOL! good old mum!

well that's all i can think of right now, will update when i think/have some more moans aha! good luck girls xx

Hey ladies! im due sept 21st....it totally sucks being on the late side of the month waiting for our turn!! some ladies are 36 weeks and im soo jealous!! not too much to complain about here.....getting big....not hurting too much though. On weds i have to take a 9hr flight home and when i sit for a while i can barely walk!! thats about it! :)

im due on the 27th Sept, im starting to get really tired now and bh's/period pains are becoming more frequent and have mild spd, but generally am ok, am looking forward to stopping work so I can do things in my own time.

I'm due on the 29th September. I quite like being due at the end of the month because i can say my baby i sdue next month :happydance: lol...but it will suck when I hear about all the other ladies who have the LO's.

I'm getting sick of how much effort it takes to do things now. Like turning over in bed and putting my socks and shoes on! I can't breathe when I'm down there now :blush: lol, so i take a deep breath and go for it haha. I've had a pretty uneventful pregnancy so far (which i'm very thankful for) but my little man does like to make me uncomfortable. He is generally all bunched up on my right hand side and always has something under my ribs causing immense pressure :growlmad:....i've taken to straddling my backwards on my chair at work when it gets particularly bad, as it seems to help. But i do look like a right fool :haha:. I was even knelt on the floor at one point! :dohh: x

'i've taken to straddling my backwards on my chair at work when it gets particularly bad'

And that'll be the baby brain coming through! It was actually supposed to say i've taken to straddling my chair backwards at work lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->