who else is using a CBFM???

emma4g63

Reaction score
can anyone compare sticks??
i know your not supposead 7 to read them but im on first month and highs.. line are changing...estrogen line was lighting up yest but dark again today..

lh line is getting slighty darker i think

what does a peak stick look like?
i know people are diff??

heres mince- cd14
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141231_132840_zpsowkwmcct.jpg

bottom is newest.. yesterday look like it may go to peak then its toally changed again today!! confused!!

No one on here is using one of these ??

Mmmm. .....strange

Hi Emma, i m new here and I'm happy find someone else using the CBFM. This is my first month with it and i was lucky enough to get peaks yesterday and today. If i compare your sticks with mine, it looks like you had your peak with upper and middle stick... I m trying to upload the picture of my sticks but i can't figure out how...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
If I were you i'd throw it out ASAP. I used a CBFM but it NEVER worked. It said I wasn't ovulating when I obviously was and then It said I was ovulating when was already pregnant. It was so annoying and really confusing. Luckily we got out BFP on our first real cycle of TTC but in future i'd just stick to POAS ovulation strip tests as I found them way more accurate x

Hi Vickster... For how long were you using the CBFM?.. I read that it needs 1 or 2 cycles to get used to your body...many don't get a peak in the first one or two months.. Or maybe your CBFM was not working properly.. For me it takes the guessing when reading the ovulation strips out... I was never sure if that s a positive or not...

Thanks kitkat fir replying
Im taking cheapies too twice a day to catch it but no positive yet so i dont think i have yet..as no ewcm either
your sticjw looks light to mine .. so confusing !
Congrats on your peak
im cd18 tommoriw

as you can see your estrogen line is really light on peak..mine are still really dark ;(((

so annoyed with them

heres my this morns on bttom

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150103_073422_zpsvhmt28dm.jpg

first month kitkat.... had a chemical pregnancy last cycle... and last cycle was 43 days... and that was after my d and c for MMC.. :(
really want to ovulate so can try to get a bfp!1

Oh Emma, sorry to hear that! I hope you get soon a peak!
Just try not to make yourself crazy about it if you only get highs this month...; before i started with it, i told myself this month (also first with CBFM) i'm just gonna feed sticks to it and not get mad if I don t get to see a peak...i read it happens quite rare in the first month.

Oh Emma, sorry to hear that! I hope you get soon a peak!
Just try not to make yourself crazy about it if you only get highs this month...; before i started with it, i told myself this month (also first with CBFM) i'm just gonna feed sticks to it and not get mad if I don t get to see a peak...i read it happens quite rare in the first month.

i too read most people dont get a peak in first month...but ill be happy even if my sticks peak but monitor says high!! lol

or my cheapies goes postive ...
good luck for your bfp

Oh Emma, sorry to hear that! I hope you get a peak soon. Just try not to have any expectation from the CBFM this month...i know it s easier said than done though. How long r you TTC now?.. This is my 6th cycle and i have the feeling it s been ages since we started... I know it s not a long time but i'm not really the most patient person...

Oh Emma, sorry to hear that! I hope you get a peak soon. Just try not to have any expectation from the CBFM this month...i know it s easier said than done though. How long r you TTC now?.. This is my 6th cycle and i have the feeling it s been ages since we started... I know it s not a long time but i'm not really the most patient person...

Sorry, it showed me that my first answer didn t get published... But now i see it did.

hi kitkat its ok..

we started to TTC in august but we was relaxed no ovulation tracking or really trying ... just stopped using protection and we got pregnant first cycle .. found in september whilst on holiday and was in pure shock.. but found out had MMC at 11 weeks 6 days and had to have d and c for it... that caused me have late ovualtion and then the chemical !!
it took us 9 months with DD1 though.. so really dont think ill be so lucky to land a bfp soon!!

i know it starts to drag out doesnt it after so many cycles!!!
is this your first??

hi kitkat its ok..

we started to TTC in august but we was relaxed no ovulation tracking or really trying ... just stopped using protection and we got pregnant first cycle .. found in september whilst on holiday and was in pure shock.. but found out had MMC at 11 weeks 6 days and had to have d and c for it... that caused me have late ovualtion and then the chemical !!
it took us 9 months with DD1 though.. so really dont think ill be so lucky to land a bfp soon!!

is this your first??

Hi Emma

It was the same for us at the beggining...no tracking, as i thought it would happen fast; silly me! Yes, we are trying for our first.

hi kitkat its ok..

is this your first??

Hi Emma

It was the same for us at the beggining...no tracking, as i thought it would happen fast; silly me! Yes, we are trying for our first.

good luck this could be your month now using the CBFM...

my lines looked so close to peak today but still high!!
not pos on cheapies either yet

bottom
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150104_084823_zpswrnmowll.jpg

Hey...it really looks strong that second line... Maybe it is your peak... See what the cheapies are saying tomorrow..

I somehow feel like this is not my month...we'll see... But my expectations are low. At least i won't be a wreck again when i get a bfn..

Hey...it really looks strong that second line... Maybe it is your peak... See what the cheapies are saying tomorrow..

I somehow feel like this is not my month...we'll see... But my expectations are low. At least i won't be a wreck again when i get a bfn..

thanks kitkat i hope it is tommorow... im getting really annoyed it been so long!!!

hope this cycle is yours ...i know its hard seeing those bfns!!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"