Who else just got off AF?

Coltsmommy

Reaction score
I am on CD 7 and just stopped starting spotting yesterday! I am SO excited. I have really missed :sex: if my cycle is like normal I will be ovulating around Feb 7th. So hopefully I will know something around Val day or shortly after! I bought 50 internet cheapie OPK's, got a box of First Response opk's and some clear blue digital opk's to back it up! Im starting to vaginal temp tomorrow and doing the sperm meets egg plan. I am so excited and VERY excited because I just know Im going to get pregnant this month. Good luck everyone!

I should be ovulating around the 5th or 6th of Feb. But, I may ovulate earlier, or later.... since my m/c I wouldn't write anything in stone that has to do with my cycle. I don't do temps or opk because I can tell when i am ovulating. But I am a HPT junkie....LoL! I like to take them, just to wait on the false/positive. I can tell I am pregnant right away. I just posted on a thread about sensing when things are wrong, well, i guess I am just in tune with my body. probably too much because I know i am pregnant before the test picks it up, and I go nuts for about a week and a half waiting for the confirmation.

I am an HPT junkie too! I just bought 100 and will probably stock up on them when we get our tax check. The weird thing is I swore up and down I was going to great pregnant in November and boom I did, I started miscarrying on Christmas and passed the baby on New years, and once again I got that feeling deep down that I will get pregnant this month with a boy born in October. I can't tell when I ovulate because I hardly get egg white cm and we do the baby dance so much I can't tell the difference between the two. Here's to both of us getting a BFP this month!

I'm on CD11 and only stopped spotting 2 days ago from my first AF post-MC. I have no idea when I'll ovulate as it'll be my first "normal" cycle after the loss so I'm POAS every afternoon now (OPK I mean!) until I get the positive.

I am an HPT junkie too! I just bought 100 and will probably stock up on them when we get our tax check. The weird thing is I swore up and down I was going to great pregnant in November and boom I did, I started miscarrying on Christmas and passed the baby on New years, and once again I got that feeling deep down that I will get pregnant this month with a boy born in October. I can't tell when I ovulate because I hardly get egg white cm and we do the baby dance so much I can't tell the difference between the two. Here's to both of us getting a BFP this month!

I have a feeling I will be pregnant during the summer...and for some reason. I have the strongest feeling of twin girls. It's weird. I feel like a mad woman for getting these crazy thoughts. But I picked out a name for a girl, and I have been pairing it with other girl names. I already know my boy name. But I really don't think I'll have to use it. I just know something spectacular is in store for me... We'll have to check in with eachother occasionally since we are on the almost same cycle.

Ya know, we chose the name Bryson, but I wanted to find a name now that means Gift from God or Miracle...but today when I was reading the newspaper they had a newborn boy with the name Bryson in it. kinda hit me hard like its a sign ya know? Im testing OPK now since we are getting a bad winter storm and are at my moms for the next 2-3days I'll be sleeping at weird times and cant chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->