Who else tests out of paranoia?

Hmmm, not sure. The Walmart ones always give me bad EVAPS, sometimes with color. I can't see anything in the FRER but if you can see something in person I'm definitely inclined to say BFP! Anxious to see tomorrow's!

I'm not seeing any lines at all which is strange bc I'm An expert at spotting almost non existent lines. ... Maybe your pee was too diluted? Can u try a 4hr hold?

I can see a second line on the FRER, especially in the second pic but I cant see any color so it could just be the indent. FRER does tend to have quite visible indent lines. Can you tell if its pink in real life?

I took both first signal and frer. So far nothing visible. I'm sitting here drinking coffee after a super sleepless night and thinking I lost sleep for nothing! That first signal yesterday looked positive. Like, I would have put money on it. I've had evaps, too... This one did NOT look like an evap. We'll see. I JUST did them, so giving a chance to "darken up". Will update.

Yep.

I'm pretty sure yesterday's first signal was a massssssssive dud. Nothing on either this morning. Huuuuuge relief. I have three kiddos, so not in the market for more at the moment! I'll pee on the last frer in the morning, just to make sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear. Thanks ladies!!

Okay, I feel not over it. What if my pee is just too diluted today. I've been upping my liquid intake. What if I just got a dud. Uhhhhh I do NOT like that I got that line yesterday. I mean, it's there in my bathroom looking at my like it's legit positive.

Frer pic. I feel confused.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 48
That looks negative to me. FRER are pretty sensitive so I'd be surprised if it wasnt showing anything by now. It was already 24hrs since what you thought might be a positive, isnt it?

I used like third pee on the last frer and k think it might be positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 49
I know you can't really see it in the pic. It still could be the indent although it took a few minutes to show. Does Walmart sell the old fashioned first response?

Yes I see line in last one xx

Does anyone know if Walmart carries the old first response? Walgreens last night did not, except the one that also has a digi in the box and I just won't buy that.... I'm going to go to town in a bit... I'll get some more first signals but would prefer old school first response. Maybe cvs?

I cant see it but I'm on my phone so cant see pics as well.

Hmmm..I'm not sure if I see anything or not on your frers. I wasn't able to find old school frers anywhere a few weeks ago when I was testing. My questionable line on the new frer quickly turned to a noticeable line the next morning though so I feel like in a day or two, frer would be accurate. Good luck hun, I hope you get the answer you're hoping fun!

Well after another trip and another two tests, Im pretty daaaaarn sure that was the most evil evap (it did NOT look evap, the test was still wet!) that I have ever had! Thanks ladies for your opinions! Maybe testing to make sure I'm not Preggo is a bad idea lol.

Just wanted to update for whoever might stumble across. The first signal must have been a wicked evap. Continual negatives since then (except the indent lines on frer). Officially all tests suck these days. Good luck mamas!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel