Who got a bfp with O-3 or more timing?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi y'all it's me again. SO had a slip up moment pre permanent measures to end ttc. We DTD CD 16 at 1am on a flashing smile day. On the evening of CD 17 lasting through CD 20 I had solid smiles. With temps, FF puts O on CD 19, which matches the cramps I had in the evening. So while FF says it is O-3 it's really more like O-3.75. We had pullout bd on O but he is a pro with it.

So how many ladies who chart O got their bfps with bd that was 3 or more days from O? I'm only finding things online with O-3 and another bd on O day or the day before/after O. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7028.jpg
    IMG_7028.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
Thank you! Trying to figure if it's worth it to keep temping or to buy tests for later.

If young can keep temping that's usually the best indicator. Or if it's not working you can always just test.

Yeah. I mean the truth is I kind of don't want the anxiety of temping. I have an obsessive personality so I can't stop once I start. Part of why we decided to stop trying. I've had so many messed up cycles lately with long lps or temps staying high with short, mild AFs. One chart tease after another lol

Then it would probably be best to stop temping. Don't have any tests on hand so you're not tempted. Go get one when AF is due. Good luck!

Ty! I'm trying to avoid shopping anywhere that sticks tests because I can't resist lol. I'm due for AF next Sunday, so I'll test Monday night if she doesn't show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->