• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

who got pregnant within a month of coming of the pill

laura109

Reaction score
So i had a chemical in march. Went on pill end of september for 3 months to try and get cycles back to normal as they were heavy.

Been on mercilon for 3 months. Came off it on the 10th dec period came 13th. Had sex twice this week near ovulation.

What chances do i have and what abouyt everyone else.

My next af is due in ten days

I just stopped BC end of September. My first cycle was anovulatory (my temps didn't indicate O) even though I had EWCM for 2 straight days in the middle of the month. This month (cycle #2) I O'd late and my LP was short (9 days). It can take a while for your cycles to regulate....

When I was trying for my first baby, it took 9 months for us to conceive after BC. The first couple of cycles were kind of crazy 28-35 days with different O days....

My best friend did but its unlikely! But good luck to you :-D

I think it depends on the type of pill sometimes. I came off Microgynon and fell straight away with my son. Was on Cerazette after I had him as bf--ing and it took me a lot longer to conceive my daughter.

I did, but I believe you are more likely to conceive quickly if you were regular before the pill. And as far as I recall, I was very regular before the pill (17 years old). My mother conceived missing two pills, so perhaps the pill doesn't affect us as adversely.

I got pregnant with all 3 of my children the first month coming off mercillon. It's a low dose pill I was told. I had a normal withdrawal bleed when I stopped them and then 2 weeks after I ovulated and 2 weeks later I got my positive tests. I got put on cerazette though because of migraines. I should have stayed in it it was a brilliant pill. Oh actually my 3rd baby was the 2nd cycle but that was still fast. Good luck

I did... I was on my cilest for 8 years, was told I wouldn't fall for a long time after the pill.. But fell straight away. Stopped pill, af arrived a few days later and conceived 2 wks later. But we lost our bubbs :((( I had a mmc, at 11wks started spotting/cramping and had an emergency scan. They couldn't find babies HB and said from hat they could see baby had died a few weeks before. Early pregnancy failure. They said it was probably my from coming off the pill and falling do quickly, I was still full of hormones and my lining was probably thin. I spoke to a few friends and they mc too when falling straight after the pill :( I think everyone's different (as i know some conceive while ON the pill and carry full term) but in hindsight I think now its best to have one normal cycle before ttc. Just to make your lining stronger and your uterus less hostile. It's absolutely heartbreaking to go through a loss so now i would advise following docs orders to prevent putting yourself through one. Lots of baby dust and luck to u tho :) if its meant to be it will be xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"