• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Who has done/is going to do a...

carlyjade86

Baking Bun #3
Reaction score
Pinterest style "pregnancy announcement photo"?

Me!! Me!! Me!! Me!!

I like the idea of this one (attached) - I have a business doing fabric covered letters so I feel like I should make my own numbers, a blue one for Elliot, a pink two for Elsie and a yellow 3 for me, but add the scan photo too!

What are you doing or did...? Any better ideas? I want to see them!! Please :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 55
that's super cute!

I didn't get much time because we only planned on telling our immediate families until the first appointment, but DH's family can't keep a secret so we put it out there on facebook that same night!

I want to have some pictures taken to do a proper send out card announcement for everyone to be able to have and keep since this baby is the first almost everything. First grand child both sides, first great grand a lot to a lot (DH has 4 sets of grandparents) first great niece/nephew, first niece/nephew... So we'll see!

this is what I did..

Attachments

• 10474196_10152505920179354_7826858318192334672_n.jpg
    10474196_10152505920179354_7826858318192334672_n.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 49
Both of those are super cute! I'm planning on having my boys holding one of those smaller chalkboards, and DS1's will say "Big Brother Feb 2010" with an arrow pointing up to him and DS2's will say "Big Brother March 2015" with an arrow pointing up to him :D

We are doing a Toronto blue jays baseball game they are playing the Yankees..I am hoping to find or make a shirt that's says future blue jays fan with a arrow down to my belly..and have photo captioned.."our first date since Micah but technically it isn't just the 2 of us"..something like that..will be 13 weeks

that's super cute!

I didn't get much time because we only planned on telling our immediate families until the first appointment, but DH's family can't keep a secret so we put it out there on facebook that same night!

I want to have some pictures taken to do a proper send out card announcement for everyone to be able to have and keep since this baby is the first almost everything. First grand child both sides, first great grand a lot to a lot (DH has 4 sets of grandparents) first great niece/nephew, first niece/nephew... So we'll see!

this is what I did..
That is way cute, Brittany!

I did 2 because i liked them both.
First one I got 2 white shirts for the kids and painted in pink on my daughters "Promoted to big sister...(Again) and my son's in blue that says " promoted to big brother"
the other one i had was my daughter held up a pink piece of paper that said "girls 1" and my son held up a blue paper that said "Boys 1". Then on the wall on a green piece of paper beside my son says "Tie Breaker coming March 2015"

I saw one where the kids had a #1 & #2 on their bellies and the mom had #3 on hers , and everyone was lifting their shirts up :) i think that's what I'm going to do?.... Love ur idea too!!

My husband and I both play video games so this was our idea of the "perfect" announcement. :happydance:

Attachments

• Announcement.jpg
    Announcement.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
I already got it prepared just need the scan photo to add to it, its newborn photos of each of the boys in black and white and the scan pic will go in the middle

Aw I love all these ideas!! They're so personal and sweet... And way more exciting and inventive that uploading a scan pic! Thank you so much for sharing with me... Keep um coming!! Xx

I am still trying to hold off on the big announcement, but this is what I have. I am still messing with the pictures and the picture order. A friend of mine took them for me.

Attachments

• Announcement round 2.jpg
    Announcement round 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Announce round 2.jpg
    Announce round 2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 29
Oh wow!! They're stunning... Your girlies are beautiful too alyssa! Those photos are perfect!!

I've seen another I like... Just wondering if Elsie would co operate!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 27
Thank you! That is such a cute idea! It would definitely take a lot of patience to get a little one to cooperate, but it is adorable, and not super obvious at first.

These ideas are so cute!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I want to do something fun, but not over the top. I don't have kids to feature, but I'm sure I'll think of something. I think it's time to start a private pinterest board...

I've seen a lot of cute ideas on Pinterest for announcements with no kids! I started my secret board a few months before we even started trying.

Can you do a secret board?? I've bee screenshotting but that would be so much easier! Lol. I only use Pinterest for my letter business so don't really know what it's capable of! I'm off to get started!! :happydance:

Awww all of these are so lovely! I wishI had such a good imagination!

Ours was pretty short, sweet and to the point, made yesterday! :cloud9:

preg3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"