Who has successfully lengthened their LP?

Crazywaiter

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Looking for advice...after my m/c's I have a short lp. I thought it was maybe my body adjusting after, but it's been 8 months and my lp is consistently between 9-11 days. I've read articles about different foods to eat, supplements, progesterone cream, etc. Just wondering if anyone has had success and with which method or combo of methods. I'm wanting to TTC again but think I need to get that under control first.

Thanks!

I tried with vitex unsuccessfully :( Just managed to get my follicular phase shorter. Mine is 12 days.

Crap, just started on Vitex a couple weeks ago. Thanks for your response!

I used Vitex and it added about a day but it really helped the most with ovulation for me. B-100 complex and progesterone cream added 3-4 days to my cycle over the course of a few months and I stopped having chemical pregnancies. Good luck!

Good luck!! I have started b100 complex, vitex, and progesterone cream this month! Hoping it helps me too!!

Thanks, good luck to you too! I'm already on CD 7 so doubt I'll see much of a difference this cycle. I did use progesterone cream on my cycle after my chemical pregnancy and I got pregnant again and carried until 12 weeks so I think it did trick. The loss wasn't from low progesterone. I tried again another cycle and nada so hopefully the combo will work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->