Who have you told and when?

my hubby and i found out @ 5 weeks, and within 3 days everyone we know knew! lol After having a mc in sept and hardly anyone knowing about it, this time we just let it all out there!

just my Dh and my mum. Still so early so don't want to say anything cos i'm already caught up in it again. Although have less time to obsess over it, running around after a baby-toddler who has had a D+V tummy bug and won't eat save for bisquits and milk for the last few days!!!! Puts such a different light on things cos i was so careful to rest and relax with him for fear of a MC and simply can't do that.

I told my mum before I took the test that I was feeling sick, and then I texted her a picture of the test! Lol
Then I felt bad so I had to call my dad, gran, sisters, oh called his parents, nana and sister. Lol

When I was pregnant with my son, I told my sister about a week after I took a test.
My mum guessed in march... he was due in july! Tol my dad and friends at home after that.
I was scared of telling my people, especially as I wasn't even going out with the guy anymore (we split up before I even got pregnant but were still friends)
Then I kept putting it off as I thought I had left it soo long.
When my mum eventually guessed she was so happy I wish I told her sooner! Lol

Only my boyfriend + my friends know. Im so young its hard to break it to my parents + family! x

Wow- you need some new people in your life!!

maybe.... but sometimes i think they might be right, and that i'm not ready for this (i havent told anyone, but i know what they're going to say).... and i've been talking to my boyfriend, he wants to come back to me, but he doesnt want me to keep this baby.. he's not trying to get me to get an abortion, but he doesnt want me to keep it either... im not really sure what to do... that guy has a weird way of messing with my mind

We told alot of people right away when we find out at around 4-5 weeks. It is just too exciting to not say anything!! I know alot of people don't say anything until much later because of a fear of miscarriage but I just see it as then you will also have more support. That's just my opinion tho! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->