Who is 11 dpo today?

SaraB

Reaction score
I am 11 dpo today...over the last couple days i've had an awray of symptoms but i still don't know if I made them in my head or if they are actually there...how can nausea feel so real? and a constant bloating feeling (when i never have this), i also have period like cramping but i don't ever get that so soon...soonest has been one day before (i'm not due for af til saturday) i have had headaches, metal taste in mouth, feel like i have mono...no energy and my muscles tire easy. I was shopping yesterday and got tired of picking clothes off the rack to look at WHATS WITH THAT? lol well any one else? what do you have?

12 dpo for me ...have symptoms of either AF or pregnancy. I've gotten negative pregnancy test for the last 3 days so won't test now till I'm late as I may need the extra test next month. I'm like you crampy ...have been for days and don't "usually" cramp until time. So GOOD LUCK to us both!

I'm 10dpo today, have tested today and also for past few days, all negative. I'm not really due until Wednesday/Thursday so I might try to hold off testing again until then. Also I felt like I was getting AF earlier, I was a bit crampy, seems to have subsided now though. Could this have been implatation cramps or am I too late for that? Also I got a positive opk on the 13th Jan.. so I'm assuming I ovulated the next day, that's how I've worked out my DPO... is this right? Good Luck :dust:

its not too late for implantation...it could take up to 14 days i believe

Hi, I am bout 11dpo today and am feeling that wierd crampy feeling in my lower abdomen follwed by the feeling of wetness all other symptoms are gone. AF isnt due yet but i usually get these cramps some days before she arrives. So I dont know.....
Already told DH that the cramping that heralds the witch is here just so he doesnt get his hopes up. Cos I do a lot of that for both of us :)
I will not test till after AF's due date is past (who am i kidding?? I already tested few days ago lol).
Anyway I wish us all GL and lots of baby dust!!

Hello Ladies,

I am also 12 dpo. No real symptoms except sore BBS and mild cramping. All these are normal for me. I'm trying not to symptom spot this month bc last month I did and I knew for sure I was pregnant and ended up with AF showing a day late :(. I hope this is our month ladies

I'm 11dpo today. I had some cramping last week, but it has resolved now. I have been having heartburn and nausea the last few days, though, which is unusual. I also usually have spotting by now, but none this month!

Hi, I am bout 11dpo today and am feeling that wierd crampy feeling in my lower abdomen follwed by the feeling of wetness all other symptoms are gone. AF isnt due yet but i usually get these cramps some days before she arrives. So I dont know.....
Already told DH that the cramping that heralds the witch is here just so he doesnt get his hopes up. Cos I do a lot of that for both of us :)
I will not test till after AF's due date is past (who am i kidding?? I already tested few days ago lol).

I told OH about the cramps too.. he keeps asking if I'm pregnant yet so I thought by telling him I'm crampy he'll assume its AF and not get any more excited.. I'm due the 26th, when are you due? I'm going to try and hold off and test Thursday 27th. :dust:

I am not due until the 30th :( so i am waiting until feb 1st to test...so far away *ho hum*

I'm 11 dpo today but have had bad af cramps since yesterday and relatively certain she should arrive at any moment. Hate it. Will keep you all posted! Good luck!

I am 11 Dpo and a POAS addict. I also had Trigger shot 13 Days ago and Tested BFP up till this morning and then got BFN this morning. I hope i'm not out for this months but FRER say they can detect Hcg 6 Days sooner and my af should be 26th or 27th so a BFN today most likely means that I'm out this month?

Hey guys! I'm 9dpo today! Did an Ov stick today just to see if the whole can it detect the other hormones an got the faintest line which could mean AF on its way!

I wish you jst knew which was which, like you have sex an voila - your pregnant! Why doesnt it work this way?

Anyway after this cycle i'm moving off the forums an ov sticks, CP checking an just sticking with good old fashioned sex all the time!

I'm getting so stressed during the 2WW and I dont think it really helps!

Wishing you all loads of baby dust! Keep us all updated, I love hearing success stories of people who POAS early and get a positive :)

Aimz x

I am 11 Dpo and a POAS addict. I also had Trigger shot 13 Days ago and Tested BFP up till this morning and then got BFN this morning. I hope i'm not out for this months but FRER say they can detect Hcg 6 Days sooner and my af should be 26th or 27th so a BFN today most likely means that I'm out this month?

My story is just like yours. I am 11dpo and 13 past trigger. I got a BFP up until yesterday morning. Got another BFN this morning. I tested with $ test because I already sed up all my FRs. I'm exhausted and dizzy. I started having some mild nausea. My bbs just got sore last night and my BBT is rising. I'm not really having cramps, just little twinges here and there. They almost feel like burning pokes. Good luck!

im 11 days past IUI today- since 5 days past IUI i've felt cramping, bloated, tired, waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, constipated, heatache, backache here and there. i took a pregnancy test today even though i told myself not too and it was negative :[ AF isnt suppose to be here until Friday Jan 28th but im so anxious! if i get AF cramps its like the day before never 2 weeks so im praying we are pregnant! My dr called and said my progesterone level was a 11.4 which is good so i did ovulate just hope we get a BFP soon.

good luck everyone :]

I told OH about the cramps too.. he keeps asking if I'm pregnant yet so I thought by telling him I'm crampy he'll assume its AF and not get any more excited.. I'm due the 26th, when are you due? I'm going to try and hold off and test Thursday 27th. :dust:

I so feel you loveylove. I had to tell him cos he kept looking at my tummy :) . Anyway am expecting AF latest on the 27th and I keep promising myself that I will wait till 2nd of February. I hope I have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->