Who is all moving over...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Nessabella, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Nessabella

Nessabella Well-Known Member

to 3rd Tri tomorrow (or this week) ??

I cannot believe how quick this is going... only feels like yesterday that my stomach was full of butterflies waiting for the pregnancy test to give me a result :haha:

Bring on 3rd tri tho.. cannot wait to meet my little man :blue:

How is everyone else feeling about it? Nervous, excited??

Wishing everyone in 2nd tri the best of luck :) :)

xx

2. sueh81

sueh81 Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way

i've still got a few weeks left in 2nd tri but good luck in 3rd tri hun... keep it nice and warm for us!! :o)
    I'm a bit nervous bout moving over there as i've seen some of the stuff they talk about! It's the hardcore stuff lol!!
    xx

3. Nessabella

Haha yeh a know.. Iv been peeking in the last few weeks and its all very serious stuff that I dont feel its time for yet but guess everyone feels like that when moving over to the next Tri.

Hope to see you soon in 3rd tri :) :) :) x

4. RaspberryK

RaspberryK Well-Known Member

I'm meant to be ... but not sure if I will move 100%, sooooo not ready for contraction, labour and birth threads.

x

5. Nessabella

yeh contractions & labour sounds waaaay off doesnt it :p x

6. bump0911

bump0911 Well-Known Member

I'm moving over on Sunday - I have had a little peek in and it's very scary... baby's being born :shock: .... that sounds so stupid :blush:

7. Nessabella

haha :haha:

8. Cocoa

Cocoa Well-Known Member

Hi! My baby is due on the 1st Sept too :) This is my first. I forgot I have to move to 3rd tri board soon!! Scary stuff!! I'm reading so much about labour etc, I want to know every detail of what to expect! Still seems so far away, but so close at the same time! I can't help wondering how I'm going to cope in labour, hubby says I have a really low pain threshold :(

9. Surreygal

Surreygal Well-Known Member

I'm 25 weeks today so not moving over just yet, although I think I probably can as having a c-section at 38 weeks. Not sure am ready for all subjects I've had a peek at on there yet! Good luck everyone!

10. Ouverture

Ouverture Well-Known Member

I'm supposed to move now but there is a lot more to talk about on 2nd tri, the 3rd tri is a lot of birth stories. .. love those too. . .but love to chat as well! I am getting tired of 2nd tri though, it's the same rotation of posts and by 27 weeks, you've been there/done that. . .so I probably should move on but I love it here, lol!

I'm feeling a bit nervous (in 13 weeks or less our lives will MAJORLY change), anxious (ready to meet him), apprehensive (I want a natural birth and hope it goes like I imagine), and NESTING! OMgosh. . .all of a sudden I'm feeling like we need to get the nursery and everything else ready NOW now NOW!

11. MoonMelody

MoonMelody Well-Known Member

I'll be moving over on Sunday!

12. bmuir11207

bmuir11207 Mother of 2 girls

I wish i was good luck to everyone moving over see yall in 11 weeks if you haven't had the baby by then