Who is all moving over...

Nessabella

Reaction score
to 3rd Tri tomorrow (or this week) ??

I cannot believe how quick this is going... only feels like yesterday that my stomach was full of butterflies waiting for the pregnancy test to give me a result :haha:

Bring on 3rd tri tho.. cannot wait to meet my little man :blue:

How is everyone else feeling about it? Nervous, excited??

Wishing everyone in 2nd tri the best of luck :) :)

xx

i've still got a few weeks left in 2nd tri but good luck in 3rd tri hun... keep it nice and warm for us!! :o)
I'm a bit nervous bout moving over there as i've seen some of the stuff they talk about! It's the hardcore stuff lol!!
xx

Haha yeh a know.. Iv been peeking in the last few weeks and its all very serious stuff that I dont feel its time for yet but guess everyone feels like that when moving over to the next Tri.

Hope to see you soon in 3rd tri :) :) :) x

I'm meant to be ... but not sure if I will move 100%, sooooo not ready for contraction, labour and birth threads.

x

yeh contractions & labour sounds waaaay off doesnt it :p x

I'm moving over on Sunday - I have had a little peek in and it's very scary... baby's being born :shock: .... that sounds so stupid :blush:

Hi! My baby is due on the 1st Sept too :) This is my first. I forgot I have to move to 3rd tri board soon!! Scary stuff!! I'm reading so much about labour etc, I want to know every detail of what to expect! Still seems so far away, but so close at the same time! I can't help wondering how I'm going to cope in labour, hubby says I have a really low pain threshold :(

I'm 25 weeks today so not moving over just yet, although I think I probably can as having a c-section at 38 weeks. Not sure am ready for all subjects I've had a peek at on there yet! Good luck everyone!

I'm supposed to move now but there is a lot more to talk about on 2nd tri, the 3rd tri is a lot of birth stories. .. love those too. . .but love to chat as well! I am getting tired of 2nd tri though, it's the same rotation of posts and by 27 weeks, you've been there/done that. . .so I probably should move on but I love it here, lol!

I'm feeling a bit nervous (in 13 weeks or less our lives will MAJORLY change), anxious (ready to meet him), apprehensive (I want a natural birth and hope it goes like I imagine), and NESTING! OMgosh. . .all of a sudden I'm feeling like we need to get the nursery and everything else ready NOW now NOW!

I wish i was good luck to everyone moving over see yall in 11 weeks if you haven't had the baby by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->