• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

who is due around dec 12th? want to know who i will be with!

ClaireLou

Reaction score
Hello i'm claire due 12th december.
So 30weeks today! the twenties are gone!

Meeeeeee! :)
Im Due the same day! And Ive been so excited about being 30 weeks too hehe!
How are you doing hun?

xx

Am fine apart from the iron tabs making me feel sick. I have a little girlie Alisha who is 5 1/2 so this is my second go and its a boy! reuben! how about you?

Awww! Alisha is such a gorgeous name! Im having a boy too - Leo. This is my first :) Im on iron tablets too but they have no bad effects on me at all - Im counting myself lucky!
How are you finding the time? I mean are things going slow or fast for you? I can safely say time is dragging so badly for me! lol
xx

The weeks are flying by i think its because i am running around after Alisha all the time! It dragged along with Alisha. Although i am sooooo desperate to meet Reuben now. We are painting the nursery next week and have bought mamas and papas blue/grey spotty pram! How do you feel about having a baby close to xmas? I am trying to get totally organised with shopping etc. My only thing is that i am home before xmas eve night. I dont want to be having the baby when Alisha is waiting for santa! Alisha was 5 days late and a super fast 4 hour labour so am hoping i be done before xmas. everything megga crossed......

Hii..:) Im due on the 11th, so near enough, and im having a boy too!x

Woww! 4 hour labour! I hope mines that fast lol
I think its because I dont work and dont really have much to do, so its making the time drag lol. Yeah I definatly want to have Leo before xmas - Ive always felt quite sorry for people who have their birthdays close to xmas because you have to wait a wholeee year for something exciting lol. Yeah we're gonna have to get our Xmas shopping done pretty soon because theres no way im gonna be rushing around the shops in December! lol
Final countdown now anyway! Last 10 weeks, so exciting isnt it?
xx

hello leanne. thats great 3 of us. me leanne and sophie!
I going offline now so chat soon x x x

Ohh theres 4 of us!
I know that Rafwife is also due on the 12th!

xx

Wonder if any of us will actually give birth the 12th)

Ohh we'll have to see! Id love it if I went a bit earlier mind haha!

xx

Nice to see there's a few of us due on the 12th! I thought Sophie1205 and I might be the only ones! :)

Hello, there's a bunch of us due Dec 9th too, maybe 6 or so? Somewhere there's a thread for December due dates.

Hi gals, i'm due dec 11th and on team blue!
Didn't realise there were others due so close!
Can I join your club?:):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"