Who is due may 6th??

Jazzybay

Reaction score
I'm just seeing who my bump buddies are? I doubt I'll go until may 6th I have always gone at least 2 weeks early but still want to see the buddies for this date in case! ;)

I'm May 6th and this is my 1st so I have no clue when the actual date will be.

I'm May 6! This is my first and I'm so excited! A little nervous though! I want everything to work! I am scheduled for my first appt on Oct. 3rd (around 9 weeks bc my husband will be traveling during my 8th week) and I am so excited! So far I've only had very very sore BBs, cravings, and moodiness...I feel sick every once in a while but it's more like an empty feeling and just all around feeling yucky...not like I'm going to throw up but just yucky...anyone else? So happy to have buddies!!

I'm May 6! This is my first and I'm so excited! A little nervous though! I want everything to work! I am scheduled for my first appt on Oct. 3rd (around 9 weeks bc my husband will be traveling during my 8th week) and I am so excited! So far I've only had very very sore BBs, cravings, and moodiness...I feel sick every once in a while but it's more like an empty feeling and just all around feeling yucky...not like I'm going to throw up but just yucky...anyone else? So happy to have buddies!!

Yay! Congrats to us! lol. I'm not sure if your real name is Stella, but I have it on my baby names list for a girl :)

I'm going to start a May 6th EDD Thread in the Pregnancy Buddies Forum for whoever would like to join me :)

I'm May 11. Close enough, right?

Hi ladies! May 7th here! But will probably change after dating scan! Are you ladies booked in for first ultrasound yet? I've got mine on the 19th of September!

Hi ladies! May 7th here! But will probably change after dating scan! Are you ladies booked in for first ultrasound yet? I've got mine on the 19th of September!

Mine is for the 18th I am so excited!!!

Im May 12....Anyone experiencing and cramping? I am typically everywhere, behind my back, right side and under my belly....I do have brown spotting....hopefully this is normal...I do have an ultrasound Monday

Im May 12....Anyone experiencing and cramping? I am typically everywhere, behind my back, right side and under my belly....I do have brown spotting....hopefully this is normal...I do have an ultrasound Monday

I have had.some mild cramping.on and off since before I got my bcp. Have had a very small amount of brown discharge and brown spotting for a week. I called the dr. About it and they are having me get my hcg tested again. So far, everything is ok.

Hi Ladies,

Great to see so many others expecting around the same time.

I have my first scan (an internal scan) on Wednesday (11th Sept) at 6 weeks. As I had a miscarriage last year, the doctor wants to make sure everything is in order early on.

No really bad morning sickness through foods I normally love give me wicked heartburn.

All the best ladies :)

I'm due May 1st and its with my first! Had really bad cramping first few weeks- kept thinking AF was coming. Now its just been a lot of naseua (but no throwing up so I guess I shouldn't complain) and really sore breasts. So excited but so nervous!

Everything went great at my first prenatal appointment! Due 5/6/2014 like I expected. Everything is where it is supposed to be. Baby only measures 1 day off (6w2d) and she said that is normal. Not only did we see a heartbeat, we were able to hear it too! The heartbeat was 124 and she said the normal range is 120-140. I thought we may see the heartbeat, but I never thought we would hear it! It was sooooo amazing!

I have my ultrasound pics posted in my journal if anyone wants to take a peek.

Hi ladies! Hope I can join you! I'm due May 5th! I've got my first scan on Monday at 7 weeks on the dot :) This is my first so I'm hoping everything will go OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->