Who is going to find out the baby's sex?

I still can't decide if I want to find out or not. OH wants to know, but I've had a friend that was told 'girl' and had a boy. Also, I don't want to tell everyone it's a girl and get loads of pink stuff, ick. I don't understand why so many people dress their baby girls in nothing but pink! What's wrong with red and purple and green and brown and black? There are soooo many other colours out there besides pink and blue.

Here here! I mean, I like pink, but I don't want the poor child to be kitted out like a marshmallow!

Im going to find out the sex - hate surprises!

I can't not find out. I am way too excited. If we have an unsuccesful U/s we will go to another one to find out :)

We weren't going to find out but as we're both medical and my OH can scan (I gave up scanning a couple of years ago), unless we get a particularly poor view we'll probably end up knowing. We've had a lot of people say 'I hope you're not going to find out the sex' as if it would be a bad thing for us to spoil the surprise for them! We're coming round to knowing now and I think we'll probably enjoy having it as a secret between the 2 of us.

me & the baby's dad both want to know what we're having .. simply so i can spend spend spend on either pink or blue things lol & so he can tell everyone whether he's having a son or a daughter :D x

I still can't decide if I want to find out or not. OH wants to know, but I've had a friend that was told 'girl' and had a boy. Also, I don't want to tell everyone it's a girl and get loads of pink stuff, ick. I don't understand why so many people dress their baby girls in nothing but pink! What's wrong with red and purple and green and brown and black? There are soooo many other colours out there besides pink and blue.

Here here! I mean, I like pink, but I don't want the poor child to be kitted out like a marshmallow!

I feel the same! Why ALWAYS pink? I don't care for pink really, and I know my mom will want to do the pink thing for a girl - I'll let her since she's had all boys in the family and me who hates pink lol

Im going to find out what im having! id love to leave it as a surprise but coz im goin 2 b a single mummy i think its best financially to kno wat im havin and more to the point im far 2 nosey not to know lol

xx

Oooh I don't know Cassandra - it'd be a double surprise with twins so I think I'd hold on until the birth again!

Hmmm yeah i know what you mean!! Just makes the game harder for 2sets of names....but then again they're never100% right!!!

Argh!

I would love to find out so that we can decorate the nursery etc!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Well its still team yellow all the way for us. I have absolutely no intention of finding out - if its a girl, we will dress her in pink and yellow and lilac and purple and orange, and if its a boy, we will dress him in blue and green. I hate the lack of colours/clothes for baby boys grrr!

I'm going to find out, not that i mind either way but white and cream stuff just aint good enough when the babys actually here, i like to buy Pink or Blue! xx

i am defo gonna find out i could not resist, and my niece did not find out with her first cos she wanted a surprise and the midwife let the cat out the bag when she was in labour, so i will be pink or blue all the way.

we just had a talk about this and decided that we definitely want to find out if we're having a boy or girl before he or she arrives. we want to prepare ahead of time and not have to buy just yellow & green baby clothing. plus, we're too curious and excited to wait. :)

Weve decided were going to find out, i like to be prepared so i will deff be asking them

i wanna find out too, this way i know what to buy lol with my son he was suprise my girls wernt this one we wanna know

we defo aint gona find out so just gona buy creams and white! xxxx

We found out and it was the best thing we did, I'd already bonded really well with Pip but could really picture our life with him much more once we knew the sex. We've only told immediate family so still get the banter and bets from friends - you have to be good at keeping secrets though!

I wont be able to wait - cant quite think of names yet though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->