Who is losing weight?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Anyone else lost weight because of morning sickness? or all day sickness more like?

I am not particaully worried as i am a bit over weight (a lot really) and i know a lot of people who were underweight and lost weight during their pregnancies and all was well.

just wondering who else? i really cant face food at all, and when i do its usually something rather odd lol!

went for my scan and couldnt even keep the water down i needed to drink :sick: but have managed to eat some ice-cream! healthy i know.

anyone else the same? should i just try and eat what i fancy even if its not healthy? ie ice cream, because i am at least eating something? is there a point when i sould worry about losing weight?

I am not at all like that. I went from 127 lbs to 137 lbs in the past 9 weeks. I can't seem to stop eating. I suppose it just depends on the persons pregnancy. :)

Hi, I'm 14+4 and have been really sick since week 6, been in hospital twice for IV fluids as couldn't keep any fluids down either, I lost 9lbs and I haven't put any of it back on yet, still sick but have stopped losing weight. All I can eat is white bread and fruit and the only thing I can drink is fizzy lime, when I went for scan everything was fine, midwife said that baby is like a parasite and it will use up all your reserves, it's only you that will suffer. As long as you can get fluids in so you don't become dehydrated you will be fine. Just eat what you can, when you can for now. Hope you fell better soon, it really is horrible, I thought it would have gone by 12 weeks I'm just hoping I'm not gonna be one of the unlucky ones that has it the full 9 months.

awww you poor thing! must be hard! i hope it passes for you soon. my husband just doesnt get it, he keeps telling me i should just eat, like its that easy.

and i was crazying bbq sauce and french bread earlier and insisited we go out and get it and he kept huffing and puffing! grrrr... when i said maybe we sould get chicken and try that he just started complaining about spending money all the time.

grrrr ... does he not understand how i feel? i am so ill, i can hardly keep anything down and now when i do i TMI get diahorria and cramps, and because i am hardly eating anything i feel so drained and ill, its horrible.

grrrr ... oh well rant over. i know i have plenty of reserves left for bubs and it seems to be doing fine (had early scan today), back to work tomorrow for 2st time in 2 weeks (school holidays), will have to see how that goes :S

hope your feeling better soon x x x

My husband calls me a wuss all the time. He says that it is all mental. HA... just for that I made sure I vomited in the bathroom right next to the living room where he was sitting. Just to reassure him I wasn't making this up.

I have lost weight... my midwife is askin me if I am deliberately loosing it but I am not (I have never eaten sooo much in my life lol) so no idea why I am loosing weight. I havent ad any morning sickness tho

:hugs:

I lost about 7bls (maybe more i havent weighed myself since) but seem to be putting some back on now

xx

I put on 3lbs last week, god knows why I'm not even eating that much but I've already lost 2lbs of that and the day long sickness will probably mean I lose more.

hi sorry about the morning sickness. i was the same as you for the first 20 weeks. first 13 weeks, all i could stand eating was cucumbers and lettuce with plenty of salt on them and water - not that i was able to keep them down but at least i could eat. then i could eat a bit more stuff like bread and pears. they have subsided now, not as bad but needless to say i lost some weight and so far i am the same weight as i was when i first got pregnant.. i hope you feel better soon xx

i keep eating loads so im too scared to weight myself at the moment! XX

thanks ladies for your posts, does it get worse befoire it gets better, i started vomiting this morning just cos i smelt food lol! havent even tried to eat anything yet lol!

i find it really hard to lose weight usually so its quite surprising that i am managing to lose a pound or 2 a day!

i am not too worried as i say i have a bit of food stoage anyway, and so i know the baby will be fine, but its so rubbish feeling like this all the time, i am so drained! back at work today and i am glad for the distraction but dont know how i will survive without my nap lol!

mine got better gradually at about 25 weeks but for most women its only in the first tri. i can totally understand how you feel. even the smell of some people's perfumes or sometimes my own t-shirts used to make me sick not just eating. and working was of course a nightmare!

i really hope you feel better soon xxxx

I dont know how I am going to survive not being sick at work or uni :|

I just weighed myself and I've lost 4lbs since weighing myself on Sunday:|

I've been quite lucky; I was sick once but that was over a week ao and nothing since.

Here's hoping it stays away but that bubs is fine.

I'm still careful what I eat and am making sure to have a few ginger biscuits before I get up in the morning and drinking lots and lots of water all day.

I have still managed to lose 2 lbs though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->