Who is most likely to be the father?

Auro123

Reaction score
Me and my partner went on a break, and I got close to another man, my last period was 30th June. I worked out I'm most likely to conveive around about 14th July. I had unprotected sex twice, on the 4th and once on 12th but he pulled out all 3 times. Then my partner cum inside me on the 10th and again the 19th/22nd July everytime he cum inside me. So happy to be pregnant but I just really want it to be my partners...

That is really split. The 10th or 12th makes it impossible to say! Good luck figuring it out though!

I agree it could've been either of those days. You will probably not know for sure until the baby is here for a DNA test..

it is a tough split between the 10th and 12th but the fact that your partner ejaculated inside of you while the other didn't does increase the chances that it is your partners, but you can't be 100% sure.
does your partner know about the other option?

If the pull out was successful then the pull out method can be a very good way to prevent pregnancy - unlike rumour suggests there is no sperm in pre cum.
With that in mind, it is IMO more likely to be your partners - BUT NOT 100% and I don't think you should ever let him believe it is 100% his baby.

Be honest and take a DNA test after baby is born and know for definite. But I'd think the odds r in his favour.

Yeah no way for you to tell. I had sex and ovulated 6 days later! That means the sperm lived waiting for 6 days for that egg to drop! Could be either one. GL.

Just read the part that the other guy pulled out. If that is the case and he really did pull fully out then the chances of it being his are very slim. I didn't get pregnant for 15 years using only pull out method so I know it works. I had sex only one time without using pull out (same guy) and bam got pregnant!

10th and the 12th are so close to guess. GL x

More.than likely your partner where other guy pulled out

I am living proof that the pull out method does not always work! (me not my baby lol), even if done correctly/on time or whatever.. its VERY slim but it can and does happen!

I would say it is most likely your partner's baby but you really won't know for sure until you do a DNA test. You do not have to wait until baby has been born though, there are new tests out there that can take a prick of your blood and look for fetal cells (this can be done around your 10th week of pregnancy) the DNA from the fetal cells (which is the baby's DNA) will be analyzed just as they would in a normal DNA test. (They can also do this for Gender determination). Its not cheap (it will run you around $300 (U.S. currency) but would provide you piece of mind. I suggest you look into it (google prenatal paternity testing). Good luck.

It's too close to call. Speaking as a Doctor - there is indeed a chance it was either partner, even if you used the "pull out" method with one and not the other. There aren't any really high-powered studies on the subject, but what limited data there is does demonstrate that there are variable concentrations of sperm in pre-ejaculate (from minimal concentration to almost identical concentration of pre-ejaculate and ejaculate). So the "there is no sperm in pre-cum" line is not true.

No definitive way to tell unless you get a paternity test.

Good luck.

yes the prenatal test is called panorama and usually done to screen for diseases but you can use it as a paternity test. of course, to run a paternity test, you'd need a DNA sample of one of the two guys at least as a comparison.

No the panorama test is just one of the tests you can use while still pregnant, if you wait until after the baby is born, you could just use a normal lab..

https://go.anylabtestnow.com/phoeni...wFfO_fQ8J-z0yj5Zp9U20kCwaLP8aZqyQIaAiEz8P8HAQ

That is for phoenix area but if you are in the US they should have it near you too, if not this will at least give you some information about what it is.

I wouldn't recommend using them though.. you can definitely find it cheaper elsewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->